iPad Air 2 vs pro 10.5 screen

MikeF808

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
I have had an air 2 for a year now. Upgraded from the mini 4. Was disappointed in the screen quality in the air 2. Mini 4 was much more vibrant. So now I’m looking at the pro 10.5 inch. Is there a big enough quality difference to justify upgrading again so soon?

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I'd say yes but it is a personal thing. The 10.5 has a beautiful screen and the TrueTone display makes it look even better. The 10.5 also has a faster processor. You can also use the accessories such as the Keyboard and Pencil. In my case, though, I couldn't justify the difference based on my needs.

My suggestion is to go to an Apple Store, or other electronics store if you don't have an Apple Store close, and get a look and feel for how the iPad 10.5 is different.

Bruins_CCH_4

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I’ve had my Air 2 for 2.5 years now and it still suits my needs but I’ve definitely noticed more lagging and stuttering since upgrading to iOS 11 even though the features still make it worth it in my opinion. I would like to upgrade to the 10.5 for a smoother UI experience.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I’ve had my Air 2 for 2.5 years now and it still suits my needs but I’ve definitely noticed more lagging and stuttering since upgrading to iOS 11 even though the features still make it worth it in my opinion. I would like to upgrade to the 10.5 for a smoother UI experience.

You’ll be amazed with the 10.5”

Bruins_CCH_4

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
You’ll be amazed with the 10.5”

I’ve played with a demo in the Apple Store a few times, and I am very impressed . Just waiting for the right time to line up the funds since I plan on getting the 256gb with LTE model and Smart Keyboard which will make this a $1500 purchase (in Canada).

I would sell my LTE 64gb Air 2 and keyboard to cover 1/3 of the cost.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I’ve played with a demo in the Apple Store a few times, and I am very impressed . Just waiting for the right time to line up the funds since I plan on getting the 256gb with LTE model and Smart Keyboard which will make this a $1500 purchase (in Canada).

I would sell my LTE 64gb Air 2 and keyboard to cover 1/3 of the cost.

The ProMotion makes a huge difference.
Awesome! It works really well with the Smart Keyboard.