Best keyboard case to turn iPad Air into mini MacBook.

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Slim Book or the Belkin QODE Ultimate Pro seem to be the popular ones. I'm actually looking myself as well.

Swapnil Vartak

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Would love to buy one of these... There's an article on imore about the best keyboard cases for the air 2...and the belkin one as well as ClamCase Pro look tempting but are not available or too expensive in India..

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Brydge is very slim and aluminum and even has the MacBook rubber feet. I just purchased it today and I'm still playing around with it, however after many Zagg, Belkin, and Logitech keyboards, Brydge feels the most like a laptop. A very thin and light laptop.

Bruins_CCH_4

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I did a lot of research earlier this year and settled on the Belkin Qode Ultimate Pro, as it has the least compromises and best features. It's also the most expensive one I came across but the build quality is exceptional and I feel justified the price. I've had it for over 6 months and have absolutely no regrets. If price is not an issue, this is the best option.

sparksd

May 31, 2015
Visit site
I also have the Belkin QODE Ultimate Pro - works great, very well made, battery lasts forever. I particularly like the ease of switching between portrait and landscape modes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR