how to change security questions

Randy2747

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I have a big problem and hope someone can help me out.My job gave me a apple iPad air 2 for being there for 20 years of service.I set up the ipad a few months ago.A friend of mine has a special needs son who is learning to speak and asked on facebook if someone has a cheap ipad air 2 for sale so her son can download a app to teach him how to speak. I thought I dont use my ipad and wanted this poor child to have it,so I rest settings on ipad and now its asking me hats my security questions of first job,least liked teacher....i dont remember what i put so it locked me out.I called apple support which was NO HELP WHAT SO EVER!!!!! the guy asked me whats the answer to my security question i told him i dont remember and thats is what i was calling for him to help me with
h.he said sorry he cant help! REALLY!!??? i am getting so frustrated and trying to answer these security questions every 8 hours because i keep getting locked out...can someone PLEASE help me i want this young man to have this ipad to help him speak..

Thank you,Randy

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
None of us here can assist you in this matter because it is a security matter. If you can't recall your own answers to the security questions you chose AND you are unable to reset the iCloud passcode via the iCloud website, you're stuck. PERIOD!