Unusual problem

brixtonboy

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
I use mine in a case and view for example Tapatalk on a slight angle. If l wish to reply to a post the keyboard, constantly disappears. Also if when there is a photo l wish enlarge normally l tap the screen, it stays for a second then goes back to small view again. Have noticed that by holding the iPad level it's OK
Tried resetting (pressing home and off)
Using IOS 9.3.2
Thanks in advance. Version 6.0 Tapatalk

brixtonboy

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi yes sorry for the delay getting back, however as things usually are since l laid the iPad flat and then back slopping it has not happened once.
But before that it happened every time, whilst it's ok l'm happy. Will post again if it comes back. Oh, just remembered one thing l have done since posting removed the keyboard app, Swift Key. Could that have been a reason??

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have no idea. SwiftKey works great on my iPhone 6s Plus. Could have been a number of things. You could check by adding SwiftKey back and see if it starts again.

brixtonboy

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi it wasn't effecting my iPhone 5s and it was just by chance that l deleted it. I have English, German and translator kb so it was getting a little crowded :)

brixtonboy

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
Just reinstalled it and all is working fine.
Must now wait to see what happens, hopefully nichts thats German for nothing but then l guess you knew that. Eh just as long hit the full stop then the KB went down. This time not
Wierd

brixtonboy

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
Deleted swiftkey made no difference, another problem that happens sometimes and it just happened is when l open a post, the iPad goes out of Tapatalk back to the screen where all the apps are. Here in photo. The only times that none of this nonsense goes on is like now, when l have the
iPad level.
9f2dbb74cd9b752bed0d0440dcc58905.png

Thanks in advance

brixtonboy

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
Well as nobody had an idea and much to busy with pokymond
I decided to completely delete Tapatalk and reinstall it.
So far so good

brixtonboy

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
Since deleting and reinstalling Tapatalk the problem ( fingers crossed ) l have had no more problems.
So many it will stay that way.
Have a nice day everyone

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox