Heylo,

I've been using iPads for gaming and watching YouTube videos. Recently I've decided to be completely off games.

I am now in a state of confusion on what to use my iPad for.. I have my rMBP for school work, iPhone for pretty much everything..

I really have no idea what to use it for! I did thought of getting a keyboard case for it.. Hmm...

Any tips on how I can increase my productivity with the iPad?
    03-28-2016 12:31 AM
    Heylo,

I've been using iPads for gaming and watching YouTube videos. Recently I've decided to be completely off games.

I am now in a state of confusion on what to use my iPad for.. I have my rMBP for school work, iPhone for pretty much everything..

I really have no idea what to use it for! I did thought of getting a keyboard case for it.. Hmm...

Any tips on how I can increase my productivity with the iPad?
    Well, it seems as though you may have too many devices. I use my iPad Air 2 probably for what you use your MacBook for. Adding a keyboard could increase your productivity. But in the end I think that your usage is going to be redundant.
    03-28-2016 01:23 AM
    Well, it seems as though you may have too many devices. I use my iPad Air 2 probably for what you use your MacBook for. Adding a keyboard could increase your productivity. But in the end I think that your usage is going to be redundant.
    Yeah, it is going to be redundant.. I really don't know what to do with it for now.. I'm hoping that I'll find a use for it again other than to play games on it.
    03-28-2016 01:38 AM
    Yeah, it is going to be redundant.. I really don't know what to do with it for now.. I'm hoping that I'll find a use for it again other than to play games on it.
    Netflix and YouTube streaming ?
    03-29-2016 12:13 AM
    Netflix and YouTube streaming ?
    I do watch a lot of YouTube videos on my iPad. Other than that, that's about it. I used to use it mainly for games back then.

I might sell it. Or make it as a portable laptop, sadly I prefer taking notes with pen and paper. If not, I would have brought my iPad everywhere to take down notes!
    03-29-2016 12:27 AM