I know others have already asked for keyboard case recommendations, but my problem is that many of them don't have a key-combo for switching languages. Can someone recommend one that does have the language-switching key-combo?

Thanks.
    01-15-2016 08:24 PM
    I don't know about any combo like that, may you could find it on Google.
    01-16-2016 12:49 AM
    Today I bought the Logitech Canvas. Strangely, I didn't find any reviews of it on Amazon. I can change the language keyboard, or switch to Emoji, by pressing shift-ctrl-space. That was the deciding factor. So far so good, but it's only been a few hours.
    01-16-2016 04:58 PM
    I'm very impressed with Belkin's chat support even though I returned the keyboard case.

I originally bought the Belkin QODE Ultimate (not the pro) but the language switching key-combo didn't work because of the iOS 9 keyboard updates. I called Belkin's tech support but they didn't help much. I tried the chat and the rep wanted to help but really couldn't, so I returned the keyboard and bought this Logitech, which does have a working language-switcher, although it's a new key-combo (which I had tried on the Belkin with no luck).

Today, the chat rep emailed me with a working key-combo for Belkin! Of course I can't try it out because I've already returned it, so I looked up Belkin's CEO's email and forwarded him this rep's email, telling him how impressed I was that this chat rep didn't give up on me.

I know they probably subcontract their support but hopefully someone somewhere recognizes the chat rep.
    01-17-2016 09:19 AM
    How are you liking the canvas. I've had mine for a few months now. I love it. Sometimes, I wish I had a simple cover just for media use. But overall, I like what i have. I agree I don't find many reviews about this keyboard, and the ones I do find are on an older version.
    01-18-2016 08:41 PM
    So far, I love it. I haven't had any connection problems and I like that it uses watch batteries. The keys feel good, too. By the way, all you need to switch languages is Control-Space. Above, I said it was Shift-Control-Space.
    01-19-2016 12:38 PM