I recently purchased an iPad Air 2 and am having a VERY difficult time finding the connectors I need for my line of work. I teach seminars for a living and need an adaptor that allows me to connect to a projector (HDMI or VGA, or preferrably both) and at the same time allows me to plug in my USB-driven slide changer -- AND allows me to keep my iPad plugged in a charging at the same time. Does such a thing exist? Thanks.
    11-09-2015 06:45 PM
    I recently purchased an iPad Air 2 and am having a VERY difficult time finding the connectors I need for my line of work. I teach seminars for a living and need an adaptor that allows me to connect to a projector (HDMI or VGA, or preferrably both) and at the same time allows me to plug in my USB-driven slide changer -- AND allows me to keep my iPad plugged in a charging at the same time. Does such a thing exist? Thanks.
    The apple HDMI adapter will connect it and allow charging .. Since no USB is possible on a ipad if you have a iphone you can download a slide changer app.
    11-09-2015 07:06 PM
    They're available. Apple sells them, and it depends where you live. Here in the U.S. I can buy them at Target and Best Buy. You can also get them at Amazon. Some are knockoffs that don't work as well, even though they all say made by Apple.

You can plug your USB charger into all both of them.

HDMI: Lightning Digital AV Adapter - Apple
    VGA: Lightning to VGA Adapter - Apple
    11-15-2015 08:03 AM