SquireSCA did a good job of pointing out some potential flaws, but seem like, to quote Obi-Wan, are true "from a certain point of view" So forgive me for my point by point reply.

Also, one point to note. Microsoft Office on the iPad you can edit for free because it is under 10" - Food for thought. From the App Description "Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit documents. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience, and to access and save documents in OneDrive for Business or SharePoint."
    After being banned for several days for allowing myself to get dragged into an argument with another user who attacked me in another thread, I am gonna have to just leave that one alone. However, I had rebuttals to almost every point you made in that post, but at this point it is not worth it and I will just cut my losses here...
    11-08-2015 08:37 AM
    I did, I just switched both of lines over to the iPhone 6s Plus and have been enjoying it ever since
    I would consider an iPhone 6S Plus if the following criteria were met:

1) Better battery life
    2) An open file system or at least one partition that I could use as "my files" and use simple drag and drop from any PC
    3) Ability to set app preferences
    4) A bit more customization on the desktop, to be able to use some widgets and create a workflow that works for me.

It isn't all that much really, at least not in quantity, but I fear that none of those things will happen any time soon unfortunately.

The biggest hurdle, a larger screen, is already addressed.
    11-08-2015 08:40 AM
52 123