So like every morning, I'm on my iPad, checking my social media, news etc.
    and all of a sudden, I can no longer open live links, and when I tap the browser bar, I used to have a drop menu with all my frequently accessed sites and that's no longer working.
    I turned off all my background apps and did a soft reset, it did not help.
    Any idea as to what might be going on?
    10-13-2015 11:08 AM
    There was a recent update to FB. Don't know about Twitter. Maybe there are ghosts in the machine.
    I know you did a reset and it still continued. Try deleting the app and reinstalling?
    Actually, I turned it off, waited 10 minutes, turned it back on and it was back to normal. A glitch of some sort.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    10-13-2015 05:59 PM
    Great to see you're back and running "wonky-free". Sometimes I forget that what I hold in my hands is still a computer, and every once in a while, just like me...it needs a reboot or just an on/off to shake off the cob webs.
    10-22-2015 11:56 AM
    So the "Microsoft Fix" worked? haha

What version are you on? I have been running the public betas and had not seen any issues, other than my Suntrust Banking app, won't save my login even though the box is checked... Then again, that same app won't even run on Android 6.0 on my Nexus 6, so go figure...
    10-26-2015 03:19 PM