I Got my First iPad Yesterday!

Zaiella

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Thanks all. I do have a question about the App Store, is there a list of the newest apps like on Google Play? I've looked but rI can't find one. I've found the charts but those don't look like a list of newest releases. Thanks.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Thanks all. I do have a question about the App Store, is there a list of the newest apps like on Google Play? I've looked but rI can't find one. I've found the charts but those don't look like a list of newest releases. Thanks.

Yes, when you access your App Store, look at the "featured" apps.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, I finally got the Air 2 and I love it! I'm so glad I went with the bigger screen, I was really missing the size of my 10.1 tab that got dropped. I got a gold 64GB wifi, and I love how smooth and polished it seems. I'm not upgrading to iOS 9 for a bit and give them a chance to fix stuff so I have the iOS 8 that came on the iPad.

Well I'm happy and just wanted to post. :)

Congrats on your purchase, I have one too and it's such a useful device, both in my professional life as well as personal.

I never hesitate upgrading to the most current OS, never had a problem.

JT2050

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
Z-

Congratulations!

Welcome to the World According to Tim formally known as the World According to Steve. You're in the right place if you have any issues and need answers. Congratulations again.

JT2050

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
Z-

Congratulations!

Welcome to the World According to Tim formally known as the World According to Steve. You're in the right place if you have any issues and need answers. Congratulations again.

Last edited:

jian158

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I would say the iPad Air 2 is a great device for all who wants a bigger screen yet does not do heavy processing with it. Saying which you only use the iPad for web browsing, Facebook and so on. However the iPad Air 2 is also powerful enough for 64-bit architecture software. But compared to iPad Pro's price, the Air 2 is definitely a good buy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal