iOS 9 on the iPad Air 2 = LOVE

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I like the news app as well. Had been using Flipboard and now I don't need to. I read some posts where users have said that iOS 9 is slow. I haven't seen that at all. It flies to me. I really like the additions to the notes app. I use Notes everyday. And they just made it tons better. Additions to the keyboard on the iPad are awesome. I can't say enough about it. Today I'm going to try to the lower save mode and see just how much that helps. That could be the biggest feature after all is said and done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Oh yes: I am now completely obsessed with my iPad, lol. I also love it on my phone but this one was really made for the iPad. And I find it faster and with better battery life, too. It's like having a brand new iPad!

Eddster

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I couldn't agree more. I don't think I've used this thing this much since I bought it. The new multi-tasking features are fantastic. Now I can forever retire my Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. iOS 9 FTW!

Channan

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Honestly I don't even really care about the new multitasking features. My favorite new feature is the keyboard track pad. I use it all the time.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
The ipad air 2 with ios 9 makes sense now where last year it didn't (imo). But a nearly year old product that doesn't get updated hardware just isn't worth full asking price. As someone with the ipad Air 1 wanting the latest iOS features, it just makes more sense to get the ipad pro.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
The one thing that wasn't included that I was hoping would be is the weather app for the iPad. I still don't understand why it isn't included.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
If you go into a video then hit the icon to the bottom right, it will show a smaller video window that stays on the screen no matter where you go and what app you have open. Yeah can also make it bigger and smaller and move it around the screen.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
24f286e0c0cb0ea8b4b44e5f512311f5.jpg

sparksd

May 31, 2015
Visit site
If you go into a video then hit the icon to the bottom right, it will show a smaller video window that stays on the screen no matter where you go and what app you have open. Yeah can also make it bigger and smaller and move it around the screen.

Is iVideo the only app supporting this at the moment?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen