Anyone for a 256gb iPad?

dennisfreitas

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Anyone believe Apple will announce an iPad with 256gb storage? I would sure like to see it. With all today's high end media apps I think it's time for a larger Hard Drive.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Anyone believe Apple will announce an iPad with 256gb storage? I would sure like to see it. With all today's high end media apps I think it's time for a larger Hard Drive.

I don't think they will, at least for a couple more generations. I definitely think they will eventually, because there are always people who want more storage.

Williams_810

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I don't think they will, at least for a couple more generations. I definitely think they will eventually, because there are always people who want more storage.
I would agree with that. That said, it would be an interesting thing to see if that was to ever come about because, one can't help but wonder, "What could I do with all this space?" I currently have 16 GB on both my iPhone and iPad mini, and I could only do so much with the actual working space on those two.

iloveamystery

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
This would probably happen on the rumored iPad Pro first. I'd like to see it, but I don't think I would need that much space on mine. I mainly keep my iPad at home where I can just steam stuff. If I need to take it somewhere, there's enough room on my 64 to fill it to keep my occupied.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I barely even use my current iPad with 64 GBs of storage so getting a 256 GB version is out of the question. Heck, that's even too much for 'me' on an iPhone because I'm too streamlined to need that much storage space.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My 128gb iPad Air 2 has like 1 GB left. I could use it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're an exception. You put too much on your device. Most people don't put so much. I'm guessing you have a lot of stuff you could delete and be fine. Thing with you is, you'll never have enough. If you had 256, you would want 512 gb. LOL

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
You're an exception. You put too much on your device. Most people don't put so much. I'm guessing you have a lot of stuff you could delete and be fine. Thing with you is, you'll never have enough. If you had 256, you would want 512 gb. LOL

I also have 50mb of free space on my iCloud account so I can't even back up my devices any more :(

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Dennis. I personally like the idea of more storage, the more the merrier. I would find something to do with it...SMILE. Post often and ENJOY.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
01efcf201e2a7f6d2c2256c50b18ac40.jpg

This generally but more videos