Which carrier has the cheapest data plan?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking for the cheapest data plan with ideally 1GB per month. I am considering T-Mobile free data for life if nothing is appealing at the price range I want.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Hmm which has carrier to use for data?

All things being equal, I would go with AT&T every time. However, if money is your primary concern, I would still recommend staying away from T-Mobile.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

All things being equal, I would go with AT&T every time. However, if money is your primary concern, I would still recommend staying away from T-Mobile.

That's my initial thoughts but they are the cheapest. AT&T from what I see charges $15 for 250MB while T-Mobile offers that for free -50mb and $30 for 3GB which is probably overkill for me. I'm ideally only using my iPad for Web browsing and etc nothing like movies or etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

got berry

May 28, 2012
Visit site

I would stay away from Sprint. The data is slow. I have used it all over Utah, alas Veagas and few other places and the data is terrible even though it says I am 4G. I am looking to take my service to another carrier.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Like Bigeric said, "all things considered..." Except I prefer Verizon. You can get data cheaper than Verizon and AT&T, but what about everything else, like coverage area? You're not going to save THAT much anyway.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Like Bigeric said, "all things considered..." Except I prefer Verizon. You can get data cheaper than Verizon and AT&T, but what about everything else, like coverage area? You're not going to save THAT much anyway.

True statement. And shop around... I signed up for the AT&T Mobile Share plan with 15GB of data - but their promotion doubled the data to 30GB for life. With corporate discount, I am paying $100 for 30GB of data, plus $60 in phone charges ($15/each)... and of course the Next equipment charges are on top of that - but with 3 Next phone payments, I'm paying $240ish per month.

Also, sometimes what is a bargain on paper is nowhere close to a bargain in real life.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice