iPad Air 2 - Ringtone sync issue

vp_ortiz

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, just upgraded to an iPad Air 2 and I was having trouble copying my own ringtones to the tablet - On iTunes, a simple click-and-drag would have completed that task but it seems that the ringtones wouldn't copy. I've restored, reformatted and done everything that I know but the ringtones will won't copy to my iPad.

I have an iPhone and two older iPads and I can copy ringtones to them without any problems.

Any one have an idea how why this might be happening?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I've never had an issue with ringtones not syncing with iTunes. I just sync my entire library, ringtones and all.

Just a thought: have you tried to purchase a new ringtone and sync it?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, just upgraded to an iPad Air 2 and I was having trouble copying my own ringtones to the tablet - On iTunes, a simple click-and-drag would have completed that task but it seems that the ringtones wouldn't copy. I've restored, reformatted and done everything that I know but the ringtones will won't copy to my iPad.

I have an iPhone and two older iPads and I can copy ringtones to them without any problems.

Any one have an idea how why this might be happening?

Verify the basics:

• Make sure the ringtones are .M4A format that have been renamed to .M4R.
  • Make sure that you have enabled ringtone sync in iTunes for the iPad.

vp_ortiz

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Verify the basics:

• Make sure the ringtones are .M4A format that have been renamed to .M4R.
  • Make sure that you have enabled ringtone sync in iTunes for the iPad.

Yes I've done all of those steps. They were the same ringtones that perfectly sync with my iPhone and other iPad - I just don't get why it won't sync to this one...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner