I remember reading on Engadget about Apple pay and being easy for hackers or something with your credit cards not by the pay terminal but something on the iPhone . Is it the same for iPad with it ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    03-10-2015 01:51 PM
    That issue isn't with ApplePay directly. I've seen no reports of that being hacked. However when a card is added to ApplePay (on iPhone or iPad), it gets validated with the bank. Different banks have different requirements before they send back a verified message to Apple. It is this bank verification process that is being hacked. So if someone steals your CC number, they could try adding it to ApplePay. Depending on what else they know about you and what the bank does to verify it, the card could be verified for use with ApplePay.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-10-2015 02:51 PM
    Ah ok thanks . I remember reading it but never thought about my iPad till today so I was wondering what it was. Good to know I'll take my card off Apple pay for now I guess

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    03-10-2015 06:31 PM
    Taking your card off of Apple Pay will not protect you from this sort of scam. You will need to protect your physical cards from being compromised. Having your cards on Apple Pay won't increase your exposure in this case.
    03-10-2015 09:16 PM
    I just wanna ask, what's the difference between the first iPad air to the new iPad air? Is there any specific features that the first one doesn't have?
    03-12-2015 05:56 AM
    I just wanna ask, what's the difference between the first iPad air to the new iPad air? Is there any specific features that the first one doesn't have?
    TouchId. Even lighter weight. Noticeably faster. ApplePay (in apps only not at POS terminals).
    03-12-2015 09:31 AM