Two best gaming apps to show off your new iPad Air 2.

AshtonVibe

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I must say, I really do love the iPad Air 2, and its performance. When I heard about the new Metal design, I wanted to test it out.

#1. N.O.V.A 3
- I must say, the graphics really do appear to match that of a gaming console. Of course, there are obvious limitations and noticeable differences, but it is fun to play, and action packed. I played the first one on my Android phone I had a few years ago. I remember the graphics were pretty good actually, then.

#2. Asphalt 8
-I love cars, and sometimes like racing games. I haven't belongs a fan until Asphalt 8. The ONLY time I've spent money on inApp purchases on Android or iPhone, ever. I decided this games looks so good, and is extremely fun to play, that it is worth spending money on. I will forearm you though, it's one of those Freemium Apps, so don't go too overboard, lol.

I really like to play these games, or other apps, around those who feel the iPads are boring, or not as good as an Android. Or to those who think mostly women use these, or it's something only your grandma and grandpa enjoy. I turn to them and ask, "Do you even KNOW what this iPad can do?, Let me show ya....."

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice