Do you all recommend using a screen protector on the iPad Air 2?

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I've got a glass screen protector on mine.

I never used to care about screen protectors on my tablets until my original iPad mini developed hair line scratches even though I was using it with a Smart Cover. Now I always use a screen protector, preferably a glass one.

crazy_kopite

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I have had an iPad 1 and iPad 3, never purchased a screen protector and never had any scratches. I do however recommend a case because the back will scratch easily and I noticed I have a couple of very tiny dents on the edges of my ipad 3 but I put it in my ruck sack take it to work, football on coach and taken it to friends.
I have dropped my bag a few times forgetting the iPad was in my bag and it's been fine. Just buy a good case.

beingbenjamin

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I love Zagg's Invisishield products but what I really want is a body protector. The screen is protected by the Smart Cover. But for some reason Zagg stopped making full body shields for iPads.

Rayy42

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I got a Zagg Glass screen protector to go along with my Otterbox Symmetry Folio case since I was looking for professionalism and protection for my Air 2 LTE 64GB. I think it is worth it since I find I'm using my Air 2 a lot more out since it has cellular capabilities.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I don't use a screen protector on any of my devices now. I have found some that have worked ok, but for the most part, I don't like the way it looks on my devices even the tempered glass ones. I have never shattered my iPad screen or smartphone screen.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

RobRM

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
I think your benefit in terms of usability is better than a screen protector, and it doesn't cost that much to fix the screens now

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2