Why color should I get my iPad Air 2 in?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: ipad air 2 color

I personally prefer Space Gray. I try to match my devices so my Space Gray 6 matches my Space Gray Air 2. It really comes down to personal preference on what you like best.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site

I'm having the same dilemma. I'm buying mine today. I've got a gold one reserved at a local electronics store but if I want another colour I'll have to go the Apple Store.

My 6 plus is space grey so if I got space grey it would match.

My iPad mini is gold so I'm wondering if I shouldn't get another gold iPad.

My current iPad Air 1 is silver. Which I really like and if I got the air 2 in silver I know I'd like it plus I'd have all the colours. However buying anything other than gold requires a trip to the Apple Store.

Hmmm.

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

The black front of the space grey shows more dust and finger prints and fades into the background when you watch videos.

The white hides fingerprints well and fades into the background more when you are reading because the bezzel matches the "paper".

I had a silver iPad air and a silver iPhone 5S and I liked them a lot. Now I have a Space Grey iPad air 2 and a space grey iPhone 6. I like both of them too. Honestly, you can't go wrong with either.

I'd make the choice based on what you will be doing with it the most: video or reading.

FercKast

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site

My iPhone 6 is gold and I picked up my Air 2 a couple weeks ago in space gray. While I'm starting getting used to my iPhone's color a few months later, I only got it in gold since my Sprint didn't have space gray in stock when I switched from Version. (I still find it ironic that the gold one was the one in stock and not vice versa.)

Personally, I just like how everything blends in with a black bezel especially when watching movies on it. Maybe I'm a bit OCD, but that's my two cents.