i have decided to stay with the iPhone 6 because the plus was just too big for my daily lifestyle... I am leaning towards a tablet for my reading and bigger use of IOS. I am torn between the iPad Air 2 or the Mini 3.
    I currently for my computer use the Retina Macbook pro 13 inch
    I want something for couch use...
    Trying to decide if i want larger display or the mini
    01-11-2015 09:59 AM
    Air2.
    01-11-2015 10:12 AM
    I would go mini for portability and couch use more importantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-11-2015 10:58 AM
    Air 2 for me. The reasons I would choose it over the Mini 3 are: Better performance, 56% less reflective display, 8 MP camera, and 2 GB of RAM. It is an awesome tablet and is extremely fast.

Also keep in mind that the Mini 3 is IDENTICAL to the Mini 2 but the Mini 3 has Touch ID, so if you wanted the Mini, go with a 2 and save $100.

Overall I would pick the Air 2, I highly recommend it.
    Spencerdl, CDG and DarlaMack like this.
    01-11-2015 08:55 PM
    I went with the Air2 as well.
    01-11-2015 09:30 PM
    Air 2 for me as well.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk
    01-11-2015 10:24 PM
    I vote Air 2. I have both the Air 2 and the Mini 2. The only time I use the mini is when I have an appointment and take it along to read, etc. The Air 2 is light, has a great display, and perfect size for my use around the house.
    01-12-2015 01:23 PM
    I went with the air 2 but my reason was cause I have a 6 plus and the mini doesn't offer a big enough screen difference lol. The air 2 is a phenomenal tablet.
    02-11-2015 06:13 PM
    Air 2 for sure, i have a IP6 and a Air 2. Best iPad i have had and i have had them all except mini 3, had the mini 2 and wasn't happy with the colour compared to iPad air.
    02-11-2015 06:52 PM
    Air 2. It's thin and light enough. The problem with the Mini is that that touch targets are too small.
    02-15-2015 08:59 AM
    Go to the store (Apple Store, Best Buy, w/e) and check out each one. I started with a Nexus 7 and while it was a great tablet, I simply did not like the size. It was good for reading but I would rather use an e-ink reader for long reading sessions. The Air is not much more uncomfortable for reading and it is so much better for displaying anything large screen. I read a lot of comics and while it was passable on the N7, it is ~great~ on the Air's screen. For me, I will never buy a 7'' range tablet again. It isn't as if they are bad machines though and they have tons of fans so really only you can answer what size is most comfortable for you.

I use a large phone too, which is why I'm stuck on a Note 3 right now since the 6+ wasn't out yet when my last upgrade came through lol
    02-15-2015 09:40 AM
    I chose the Mini 3. I liked my original Mini too. The Air series are just a tiny bit too big for me to use comfortably. The Air 2 is a great device though. Try both out at an Apple store or Best Buy, then decide!
    02-15-2015 03:00 PM
    We got 2 mini 3's about three weeks ago. I prefer the smaller size and ease of use over the larger ipad air.

Excuse my thumbs as they tap away on my "6" #SwipeLife
    02-15-2015 10:02 PM
    With the closing difference in screen size between the iPhone and iPad mini, I upgraded my mini 1 to the Air 2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-16-2015 06:01 AM
    i have decided to stay with the iPhone 6 because the plus was just too big for my daily lifestyle... I am leaning towards a tablet for my reading and bigger use of IOS. I am torn between the iPad Air 2 or the Mini 3.
    I currently for my computer use the Retina Macbook pro 13 inch
    I want something for couch use...
    Trying to decide if i want larger display or the mini
    Ipad Air 2. Mini is too small in size :/
    02-16-2015 06:04 AM
    I have always been partial to the full-sized iPads. For me, they offer more versatility. I like being able to use it as a productive tool by attaching a bluetooth keyboard to it. Now, of course you can do this with the mini, but then the keyboard becomes cramped and the screen is a lot smaller so the experience isn't as good.

02-16-2015 06:17 AM
    Def air 2, I couldn't be happier at this point. I came from iPad 2 and my daughters have minis. No comparison in my eyes
    02-16-2015 06:58 PM
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 so getting a iPad mini wouldn't be much different so I got an iPad Air 2. Even then the iPad mini is quite small imo. I find the air 2 to be portable and love the screen to watch movies and etc. The mini just seems to be a 4:3 aspect ratio and slightly bigger version of my phone

03-01-2015 09:43 AM
    So what did you go for? Did I miss it?
    03-02-2015 05:49 AM
    The Air is the better value but I went with a Mini 3 because it's easier to handle out in the field. Using the Wacom Bamboo Fineline stylus with it is as good as it gets when you're on the go. Just my $.02
    03-02-2015 07:56 PM
    I have the air 2 and the mini 3. I use the mini on my daily commute and the air 2 at home. If you are going to use it mostly at home and only take it out occasionally I'd go with the air 2. It is pretty light and has a better, bigger display.
    03-03-2015 08:29 AM
    Go to the store (Apple Store, Best Buy, w/e) and check out each one. I started with a Nexus 7 and while it was a great tablet, I simply did not like the size. It was good for reading but I would rather use an e-ink reader for long reading sessions. The Air is not much more uncomfortable for reading and it is so much better for displaying anything large screen. I read a lot of comics and while it was passable on the N7, it is ~great~ on the Air's screen. For me, I will never buy a 7'' range tablet again. It isn't as if they are bad machines though and they have tons of fans so really only you can answer what size is most comfortable for you.

I use a large phone too, which is why I'm stuck on a Note 3 right now since the 6+ wasn't out yet when my last upgrade came through lol
    I think the mini because it is 7.9 inches and has a 4:3 aspect ratio is better than a 7 inch android tablet. I've also had the nexus 7 and found it too small. I think the mini is just about big enough to be useful and differentiate itself from a phablet. I used to have the original galaxy note and then the note 3 and used them both alongside the original iPad mini. i found the difference in screen size and the aspect ratio to make it worthwhile. At some points, the mini was my only tablet and it sufficed. I never would have been able to make the nexus 7 my only tablet. If I had the money for only one I suppose I'd choose the iPad Air 2 because it's more versatile and it is pretty light. However I guess I'm fortunate (or stupid enough!) to have both.
    03-03-2015 08:34 AM
    I have the air 2 and the mini 3. I use the mini on my daily commute and the air 2 at home. If you are going to use it mostly at home and only take it out occasionally I'd go with the air 2. It is pretty light and has a better, bigger display.
    I find my Air 2 pretty to handle on the go imo. Seen the mini and is to small for my taste

03-03-2015 12:02 PM