$100 off all iPad Air 2 for Black Friday.
    Cool!

For anyone who has done the trade in at best buy, do you have to make the purchase of the new ipad at the time of trade in?

Or can you just take & use the gift card at a later date (i.e, on black Friday for an even bigger discount)
    11-11-2014 05:11 PM
    You can use it a later date, it's just a store credit.

Not sure if Black Friday has special rules though.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    11-11-2014 05:16 PM
    You can use it a later date, it's just a store credit.

Not sure if Black Friday has special rules though.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Thanks! I think that's what I'm going to do & hopefully it won't be an issue since it's still an official best buy store credit.
    11-11-2014 05:19 PM
    Rainwater

You will be fine on Black Friday. Although I already used the credit amount, I still have the actual gift card. The back of the card says............."available for merchandise or services including Magnolia Home Theater and Geek Squad.......excluding prepaid open loop cards and items on Marketplace.............No expiration date. Not valid as payment on BB credit card.
    11-12-2014 01:22 PM
    Will they do a price match refund on Black Friday sale price if I just bought mine last weekend?

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk (so I blame autocorrect for the spellin' errs)
    11-12-2014 04:46 PM
    Rainwater

You will be fine on Black Friday. Although I already used the credit amount, I still have the actual gift card. The back of the card says............."available for merchandise or services including Magnolia Home Theater and Geek Squad.......excluding prepaid open loop cards and items on Marketplace.............No expiration date. Not valid as payment on BB credit card.
    Thanks!!

Can't wait to trade my old one in for the air 2!
    11-12-2014 06:04 PM
    $100 off all iPad Air 2 for Black Friday.
    I saw that and want to see if I can bring my receipt in from my purchase for a price match on Black Friday. I will still be in my return window then so I don't see why they won't honor it.
    11-17-2014 09:17 PM
    I saw that and want to see if I can bring my receipt in from my purchase for a price match on Black Friday. I will still be in my return window then so I don't see why they won't honor it.
    I'm definitely going back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-17-2014 10:52 PM
    I have an iPad mini 2. I might trade that in to get an iPad Air 2.
    11-18-2014 01:31 PM
    I have an iPad mini 2. I might trade that in to get an iPad Air 2.
    I did. Definitely worth it, it is much better. Colors are more saturated, the bigger screen is nice, the anti-reflective coating works, and 2 GB of RAM is a nice addition. The Air 2 is awesome!
    11-18-2014 08:34 PM
    I'm definitely going back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They absolutely refused me. Told me they could not and would not do it even though they had inventory. They wanted me to purchase a new one and return the old one. What a PITA.
    11-30-2014 08:40 PM
    Over the weekend (not sure if they are still doing it) you could take any working iPhone into the store and get $100 for it no matter the condition. As long as they powered on they would give you $100. I had 3 iPhone 3G's that were beat to hell (2 had shattered screens) and weren't worth $20 each. They gave me $100 gift card for each of them. I know this is the iPad forum but I thought I'd mention it as it was a great deal.
    12-01-2014 06:47 PM
37 12