Why don't they add gps in the wifi models ?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Heisenberg makes a valid point and also they may assume connection won't be had on the move with wifi to effectively use gps.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Heisenberg makes a valid point and also they may assume connection won't be had on the move with wifi to effectively use gps.
True but if your just looking at specs and have no biased toward either and never used either a Samsung Galaxy tab s 10.5 is better then the iPad Air 2 because Samsung has a octa core cpu (2 quad core cpus), 3gb of ram, 2k res screen, amoled (preference of amoled or lcd), 16gb or 32gb of internal memory with a micro sd card slot and gps. Apple iPad air 2 only has an Apple A6x cpu, 9.7 inch retina screen, 16gb, 64gb, or 128gb, and lightning port. This is only based on the wifi model of each tablet. Looking at spec sheets or features some people might look at the Samsung Galaxy tab s 10.5 is "better" which spec wise it is on paper. I just think Apple should add gps in their wifi models since honestly wouldn't cut to much in their profits since they order this component wholesale

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
True but if your just looking at specs and have no biased toward either and never used either a Samsung Galaxy tab s 10.5 is better then the iPad Air 2 because Samsung has a octa core cpu (2 quad core cpus), 3gb of ram, 2k res screen, amoled (preference of amoled or lcd), 16gb or 32gb of internal memory with a micro sd card slot and gps. Apple iPad air 2 only has an Apple A6x cpu, 9.7 inch retina screen, 16gb, 64gb, or 128gb, and lightning port. This is only based on the wifi model of each tablet. Looking at spec sheets or features some people might look at the Samsung Galaxy tab s 10.5 is "better" which spec wise it is on paper. I just think Apple should add gps in their wifi models since honestly wouldn't cut to much in their profits since they order this component wholesale

Yeah but once again apples rarely sold millions of units based on a spec sheet.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Yeah but once again apples rarely sold millions of units based on a spec sheet.
True... It must be me liking android (and Windows) as well in me. I am just thinking looking at the features some people might go android because their wifi model has gps vs an apple device