I picked up the iPad Air w/ Cellular this morning. They aren't showing it as available in store on the website but I was able to walk in and buy one without any problem. Just in case anyone else was wondering.
    10-24-2014 12:52 PM
    I picked up the iPad Air w/ Cellular this morning. They aren't showing it as available in store on the website but I was able to walk in and buy one without any problem. Just in case anyone else was wondering.
    I almost want to walk in and return my 128gb wifi model of a 64gb cellular but I already have a good screen and don't want to ruin that lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    10-24-2014 12:53 PM
    At the Apple store or at Best Buy? I need one.
    10-24-2014 12:53 PM
    Apple Store. Good to see you btw.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    10-24-2014 12:54 PM
    Best buy ...wouldn't go there even if they did considering all the issues their having with the wifi model according Mac rumors

10-24-2014 12:57 PM
    Apple Store. Good to see you btw.
    Thank you!!! You look a bit familiar...
    10-24-2014 01:00 PM
    Best buy ...wouldn't go there even if they did considering all the issues their having with the wifi model according Mac rumors

oh uh....what?????
    10-24-2014 01:00 PM
    oh uh....what?????

There's a whole thread about it on Mac rumors where some people been having issues getting them at bestbuy for the wifi model.

10-24-2014 01:02 PM
    Off to pentagon city I go....

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    10-24-2014 01:10 PM
    There's a whole thread about it on Mac rumors where some people been having issues getting them at bestbuy for the wifi model.

I haven't seen that thread but I can say that the online system for Best Buy was having slight issues last night and first thing this morning.
    Basically in some cases the system would show a specific model as being in stock at a specific store even if it wasn't. Not 100% if they just sold too many too quick but that happened to my SG 64GB order. Was in stock at a store and a few hours later an email said it wasn't in stock. Then this morning it said my order was ready, except it wasn't. Luckily they found one at another store and I was able to pick it up there.
    No biggie but that was the tiny issue I had.

Sent from my iPhone 6+
    10-24-2014 07:10 PM