Screen is darker ?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
After waking up this morning I think my screen is darker then it was last night and much darker then I remember the iPad Air was at the same brightness level . My eyes playing games on me or defect or something ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chinanderm

May 29, 2014
Visit site
When not looking at the screen straight on, I've noticed that the screen brightness is totally different based on whether you're in landscape or portrait mode. When in portrait, you can change your viewing angle and the brightness remains pretty consistent. However, while in landscape mode, tilting back and forth results in a great change in brightness.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Did you leaves Auto brightness on? I forgot to turn it off and then I woke up this morning and the screen seemed really dim. :)

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Did you leaves Auto brightness on? I forgot to turn it off and then I woke up this morning and the screen seemed really dim. :)

Na but now it is bright enough lol. I actually went back to my note 3 after using the note 4 and even the note 3 looks dim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
If you are using a third party case like me, Piel Frama, and it is for the iPad Air, then it has to be modified so the ambient light sensors work properly. The ALS on the iPad Air 2, of which there are 2, are located in different locations than on the the iPad Air.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro