Which Color iPad Air 2?

jagfan2

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes, my store in Florida has pickup. Rec'd confirmation email that included following info:

Please wait to pick up your order
Your order contains at least one pre-ordered item which will be available at the store on the release date. We will send another e-mail notifying you when your order is ready for pickup. This notification will arrive in less than 45 minutes, as it takes us just a little time to get items ready for pickup in our stores.

It’s not too late to safeguard your new item. If you didn't purchase Geek Squad Protection, check with your sales associate to see if it is available for your product.

For your services and digital products:
You'll receive another e-mail with further instructions on how to get your service or digital product.

Thank you for shopping with us.

Sincerely,

Karalyn Sartor
Vice President Customer Care

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Yes, my store in Florida has pickup. Rec'd confirmation email that included following info:

Please wait to pick up your order
Your order contains at least one pre-ordered item which will be available at the store on the release date. We will send another e-mail notifying you when your order is ready for pickup. This notification will arrive in less than 45 minutes, as it takes us just a little time to get items ready for pickup in our stores.

It?s not too late to safeguard your new item. If you didn't purchase Geek Squad Protection, check with your sales associate to see if it is available for your product.

For your services and digital products:
You'll receive another e-mail with further instructions on how to get your service or digital product.

Thank you for shopping with us.

Sincerely,

Karalyn Sartor
Vice President Customer Care
I don't get that option on bestbuy in nyc :(

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
5f635cf0edee3d454083b574561a52fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics