I love my new ipad, I bought a. Brydge Bluetooth keyboard and its amazing !
    mogelijk and bluesqueen23 like this.
    11-29-2017 11:24 PM
    I love my new ipad, I bought a. Brydge Bluetooth keyboard and its amazing !https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9a0689510c.jpg
    Very cool!

It looks just like a MacBook
    11-30-2017 02:15 AM
    It's great and makes the price of the Pro model seem more out of line unless your reason to buy is all about the pencil.

Coming from a 5-6 year old Retina with Lightening port, I find it fast, lighter, and what a tablet should have always been when you consider price.

For work I've bought and still have dozens of Retina, Air, and Air 2. This new one is a perfect combo of the past and present at a good price.

My only regret was COSTCO's $60 off is black and grey only. I'll surely get used to that.

My conclusion would be any old 32 bit iPad owner should get one. Then you'll return to something better than a browser.
    mogelijk and vpblaze like this.
    11-30-2017 01:04 PM
    It's great and makes the price of the Pro model seem more out of line unless your reason to buy is all about the pencil.

Coming from a 5-6 year old Retina with Lightening port, I find it fast, lighter, and what a tablet should have always been when you consider price.

For work I've bought and still have dozens of Retina, Air, and Air 2. This new one is a perfect combo of the past and present at a good price.

My only regret was COSTCO's $60 off is black and grey only. I'll surely get used to that.

My conclusion would be any old 32 bit iPad owner should get one. Then you'll return to something better than a browser.
    I couldn’t agree more.
    The iPad Pro is for those that really needs the Pencil or the powerhouse for editing, etc...

As for the rest of us, the 5th Gen iPad is more than enough.
    mogelijk likes this.
    11-30-2017 07:39 PM
    Very cool!

It looks just like a MacBook
    Minus the trackpad.
    11-30-2017 08:05 PM
    Minus the trackpad.
    Right! Hahahaha
    11-30-2017 09:13 PM
    I've had mine since shortly after it was released. Still enjoying it. It offers the same enjoyable iPad experience my previous ones have...but better.
    mogelijk and vpblaze like this.
    12-15-2017 12:29 AM
    It’s been great for me. I replaced an iPad 4 with it and that turned out to be a solid upgrade, especially for a sale price of $399 at Staples. I don’t need a computer for work or anything so an iPad has all the computing power I require. In a few years, if I can upgrade to a bigger iPad screen for a good price I might do it but I’m surprisingly content as it is.
    mogelijk likes this.
    12-26-2017 03:53 PM
    It’s been great for me. I replaced an iPad 4 with it and that turned out to be a solid upgrade, especially for a sale price of $399 at Staples. I don’t need a computer for work or anything so an iPad has all the computing power I require. In a few years, if I can upgrade to a bigger iPad screen for a good price I might do it but I’m surprisingly content as it is.
    Just got one through AT&T promotion for $100 and it replaces my AT&T iPad mini from 2014.
    mogelijk likes this.
    03-15-2018 09:04 AM
    This is a good upgrade for me, it seems to accept my wifi signal much faster than my gen 3
    mogelijk likes this.
    03-15-2018 11:54 AM
    Just got a space gray 128g version and I love it! Fast and beautiful! Is kinda a pain after using my X and trying to swipe everything to no avail! Lol
    mogelijk likes this.
    03-19-2018 06:35 PM
    This is my first iPad, i have always been a android tablet and iPhone person. It has made me pay for the cloud service so that i can share images and everything else between all 3 apple devices that i own.

I am using it right now with the Zagg folio case and it is a great combo as long as you don’t mind the extra weight.
    03-20-2018 04:42 PM
    This is my first iPad, i have always been a android tablet and iPhone person. It has made me pay for the cloud service so that i can share images and everything else between all 3 apple devices that i own.

I am using it right now with the Zagg folio case and it is a great combo as long as you don’t mind the extra weight.
    Which Zagg folio case specifically? I had one before on my iPad mini that was like an Otterbox for tablet portion and PKB was also heavy duty rubberized. It was good until hinge broke.
    04-21-2018 12:01 PM
    Which Zagg folio case specifically? I had one before on my iPad mini that was like an Otterbox for tablet portion and PKB was also heavy duty rubberized. It was good until hinge broke.
    Sorry for the late reply, haha.

I am using the folio that has the backlit keyboard. So far it has been very helpful and I use it as my primary case most of the time. Only when i know that my iPad may be beaten around I will switch it to my targus one. The targus one took a flight off my car with the iPad in it when I was getting onto the highway and forgot the iPad was on my roof. Saved the iPad so I’m certain that one can take a beating. Hahaha
    05-13-2018 09:19 AM
39 12