Why are files not showing when I open files?

mach6

Mar 13, 2018
Visit site
Ref: ipad mini 4 with ios 11. I'm new to ios of any kind -- always a windows guy. It seems all help on the internet assumes there is no such thing as a new bee to ios.

When I open "folders", the right side is blank and the left side only has "Browse, locations, recently deleted, favorites, tags". No links go anyplace. How do I get some wanted .pdfs, pictures, documents, etc in folders and in a system/format where I can sort/find them?

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
It looks like the best way is to use an online file service (iCloud, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, etc). Make sure you have the app for whatever file service you are using on your iPad and are signed in. Then, in the Files app, select "Browse" from the bottom bar and, at the top left, select "Location". You should then see the various file services that are installed on your iPad and it will show the files you have saved there.

I can't say I've used the Files app often, as typically I'll just open the file direct from Google Drive or whatever other service I might be using.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73