How do I receive calls on my iPad from iPhone using continuity?

Benn Batista

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
recieving calls on ipad from iphone using continuity

sending and receiving text messages, making and receiving calls on my ipad works fine when i try calling and texting it using apple device, i also tried making a call, sending text messages and receiving text messages to a non apple device and it works fine. but receiving calls from non apple device is not working on my ipad, the iphone is receiving the call but the ipad is not. any help?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: recieving calls on ipad from iphone using continuity

Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac using Continuity - Apple Support
Phone calls
With Continuity, you can make and receive cellular phone calls from your iPad, iPod touch, or Mac when your iPhone is on the same Wi-Fi network.

To make and receive phone calls, here's what you need:

1. Sign in to the same iCloud account on all your devices, including your Mac.
  2. Your iPhone and your iPad or iPod touch need to use iOS 8 or later. Your Mac needs to use OS X Yosemite.
  3. All devices must be on the same Wi-Fi network.
  4. All devices must be signed in to FaceTime using the same iCloud account. This means any device that shares your Apple ID will get your phone calls. Look below for instructions on how to turn off iPhone cellular calls.
  5. Wi-Fi Calling needs to be off. Go to Settings > Phone. If you see Wi-Fi Calling, turn it off.

Benn Batista

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site

as i have said, everything works fine, except for receiving calls from a non apple device, the iphone is ringing, but the ipad is not

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site

Do you have Facetime turned on on your devices?

Settings > Facetime > iPhone Cellular Calls > On.

Benn Batista

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site

yes, both device can receive calls from apple device, but when i try calling it from non apple device the ipad is not working

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2