I had never downloaded a podcast until earlier this week. What I want to do is get the podcasts to play after I go to bed. So I don't want to keep having to get up and restart the next one.

I downloaded a sequence of 10 related podcasts. Now if I touch My Stations - they are there. Seven of them are in On-the-Go. For Starters I don't really know what the difference is between On the Go - and My Stations. What is a Station? Is it like a Playlist or something?

Anyway, the first (earliest) podcast is at the bottom. I played the first podcast the first day. The second day, I touched the second podcast and it started playing. When it ended, instead of going on to number 3 - it repeated no 1. Then last night I touched the third one. When that finished, it went on to play the second one. How on earth do I get it to start at number 1 and then automatically go to 2 and 3 etc. until it gets to number 10?

And if anyone has a link to step by step instructions for podcasting, I'd be pleased to have a link to it.

Thanks a lot.
    03-11-2014 01:36 PM
    All of your answers can be found via the following link:

iOS: About the Podcasts app for iOS
    03-11-2014 02:16 PM
    Thanks a lot. That was exactly what I was looking for!

I managed to get them to play in sequence - the only trouble was - it was the wrong sequence!
    03-11-2014 03:12 PM
    Thanks a lot. That was exactly what I was looking for!

I managed to get them to play in sequence - the only trouble was - it was the wrong sequence!
    (laughing)...You're very welcome...
    03-11-2014 08:11 PM
    All of your answers can be found via the following link:

iOS: About the Podcasts app for iOS
    Thanks D.
    03-11-2014 08:18 PM
    I still have a problem. It says with Autoplay you can do . . . - but it doesn't tell you how or where to find autoplay. I have touched everything touchable in the podcast app -- edit, search, and I cannot find ANYTHING that says "Autoplay". Sure its nice that it says you can set up playing with Autoplay, but it would be nice if it said: touch X, touch Y - you will see at the top left "Autoplay" touch that and then add the podcasts you want to hear.

Your link was very helpful to tell WHAT you can do with Podcasts, but now I need something that tells me HOW?!!
    03-12-2014 12:47 AM
    I still have a problem. It says with Autoplay you can do . . . - but it doesn't tell you how or where to find autoplay. I have touched everything touchable in the podcast app -- edit, search, and I cannot find ANYTHING that says "Autoplay". Sure its nice that it says you can set up playing with Autoplay, but it would be nice if it said: touch X, touch Y - you will see at the top left "Autoplay" touch that and then add the podcasts you want to hear.

Your link was very helpful to tell WHAT you can do with Podcasts, but now I need something that tells me HOW?!!
    Agreed, and I can't find it either.
    03-12-2014 09:06 AM
    Interesting!!!

If you ever find out, let me know. It is the same in Word. It will say, you can sort a documenting using the Document Sort! Well that is kind of useful, but not as useful as telling you how to do it!!!
    03-12-2014 02:34 PM