Sold my Ipad 4 to gamestop

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
So I upgraded to the Air recently and sold my verizon ipad 4 to gamestop
Now normally I am a ebay type but after really looking into it after fees it really was not that much a difference in price.
If your thinking about using gamestop I highly recommend.

Pros
They pay cash .. On the spot on checks no fees no nothing just cash
All they want is the IPad or device no box no charger nothing ( they will give you 10 bucks more if you turn in the USB cable )
But the power brick is yours.
Considering you get to keep this stuff that's 38 bucks you get to keep.
They document everything like a pawn shop so it's 100 legit. So no you can't sell them stolen goods.
No shipping you can walk your device in and walk out with cash

If you want store credit they will even pay you more than cash and sometimes have deals if use you your trade in towards certain items like a pS4 they will give you a extra 30% ...

If I wouldn't have gotten shot when I got home I might have got a ps4 lol

Only Con I see and it's not really a con is once you sell it it's Gone !
You can not change your mind.
They ship all devices to a main location in TX and they ship then to various locations to sell them.
So all sales are final .

So anyone looking to sell they are pretty legit and honest.

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I find it easiest to get top dollar on craigslist versus trade-ins or eBay. Glad your GameStop experience was a good one!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I find it easiest to get top dollar on craigslist versus trade-ins or eBay. Glad your GameStop experience was a good one!

They offered me 70 bucks under what I paid retail if I bought a ps4 I was shocked .. I have done craigslist and got some good deals on things from people who are hard up but they flakes and people who you deal with are kind of a pain that's why I just went the game stop method vs any other

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2