iPad 4 browser text wrap stopped working

MT56

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
First iPad post. Up until today, while in browser when I zoomed in on page, the text would automatically wrap and reformat to fit the page. Now all of a sudden when I zoom in on a page, the text no longer wraps and I need to either reduce the zoom or move page left to right. MY QUESTION: Is there a setting to enable this browser text wrap capability? As I must have changed one setting or another.... Thanks for your help

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
You may have clicked a link on the website that said something similar to "view desktop version" which would turn off the mobile scaling features of some websites.

If you have access to reader mode (blue button in address bar that says "Reader") then you can change the text size and have it reflow on any web page that supports it

MT56

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
humm.. I probably changed a setting, just not sure were to took to see if I did or not.. For an example, I was able to come into this iMore site (and crackberry sites, etc), and when I pinched to zoom the text would re-flow (or text wrap, etc) to fit unto the page (so I wouldn't need to move left to right then back to read the text.) . Never used to have the problem, so when on iPAD, and I have iMORE site active, where would I like to see if I changed a setting? And on a site like CNN, it used to work as , now only option is using the reader mode. But I was able to do so before without using the specific "reader mode".. I've looked at the safari settings in the setting section couldn't find anything to help me and the iPAD tutorials as well.. no luck... Any thoughts would be appreciated. thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox