Wondering if anyone has used or can verify that it is possible to use an OTG lightning cable to use a USB thumb drive with the iPad 4? I can find the cables online but nothing from anyone that says it works, and I hate to spend money on something that doesn't work. This is what I am wondering about. http://www.walkmancable.com/lightnin...ion-white.html
    06-22-2013 07:00 PM
    I've never used it. Sorry.
    06-22-2013 09:45 PM
    Wondering if anyone has used or can verify that it is possible to use an OTG lightning cable to use a USB thumb drive with the iPad 4? I can find the cables online but nothing from anyone that says it works, and I hate to spend money on something that doesn't work. This is what I am wondering about. http://www.walkmancable.com/lightnin...ion-white.html
    I highly doubt it not that the cable itself wouldn't work but the Os will not allow a USB storage device . How would you access the files ? Maybe if your jb ? Other than that I can only see the ipad handling pictures using the import tool that's about it

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !
    06-23-2013 12:17 AM
    I highly doubt it not that the cable itself wouldn't work but the Os will not allow a USB storage device . How would you access the files ? Maybe if your jb ? Other than that I can only see the ipad handling pictures using the import tool that's about it

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !

I agree, it would be for transferring pictures only. A JB would be needed to access and transfer files from sd card to iFile directory.
    06-24-2013 07:02 PM