iPad 4 v iPad Mini in gaming

mase123987

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Wasn't sure whether to put this in the iPad 4 or iPad Mini forum but oh well. I am trying to decide on which to get. My main concern is gaming performance between the two. I have read some reviews that said that both can play basically all games at near the same performance (obviously the iPad 4 at a higher resolution). I was hoping someone could confirm this. I don't really want to buy the mini if it already can't play some of the best games at great speeds. Any help would be much appreciated!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Speed is definitely different. The MIni has a dual core A5 processor, where the 4 has a quad core A6.

F34R

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Wasn't sure whether to put this in the iPad 4 or iPad Mini forum but oh well. I am trying to decide on which to get. My main concern is gaming performance between the two. I have read some reviews that said that both can play basically all games at near the same performance (obviously the iPad 4 at a higher resolution). I was hoping someone could confirm this. I don't really want to buy the mini if it already can't play some of the best games at great speeds. Any help would be much appreciated!
If you can give me a list of games, I'll do my best to test them out on the 4 v mini.

What I would LOVE to see.. iPad Mini with at least the specs of the iPad4. A 720p screen would suffice.

jonathan2677

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
All I can comment on is infinity blade 2 and the new real racing are both much smoother on my 4 I've had some lag and slight strain on playing them on the mini

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I have also played games such as running with friends and temple run 2 and they both sort of lagged on my mini. That's why I returned it and got a 4

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have not tried but I would assume a 4 would be better that why I got it .. I play modern combat and I know when modern combat 5 drops I'll be glad I have a 4 vs a mini

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal