Does worth the upgrade to Ipad 4?

Dusty19994

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I'd like to upgrade my Ipad 2 to the new Ipad 4th generation and I don't know if it's a good deal. Could you give me some pieces of advice? Thank's!

ForgWorm

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I'd like to upgrade my Ipad 2 to the new Ipad 4th generation and I don't know if it's a good deal. Could you give me some pieces of advice? Thank's!

No.. A big NO.
I have the iPad 2 too, and I think upgrading to the mini, iPad 3 or iPad 4 is not a good deal.. The difference is only speed. camera, and retina. I believe it is better for you to wait for the 5th generation iPad, it is rumored to be lighter and a bit smaller, also having the same design as the current iPad MIni.

It will have much more newer features that in my opinion I think will be a great deal.

if you're iPad 2 is still working fine, might as well wait.. Rumors say Apple will announce it on March.

Ben_Trovato

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Huge difference in screen quality. I upgraded from 2 to 4. The screen alone was worth it. The processor is faster, but I was fine waiting for the ipad 2's loading speeds. If you value a great viewing experience, then upgrade. If not, stick with the 2.

jonathan2677

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Also some articles say 1 or second quarter and some articles say for 4 quarter so you could be waiting a yr for the next generation,they are gonna be smartest dropping it at holiday time again,I believe we will se a new iPhone and new is before a new ipad but its all just us guessing at this point

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk HD

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I will be waiting too but I think that I'm going to wait for the 6. I will get that and the iPhone 6 at the same time. I have an iPad 2 and have been longing for the retina display, but I think that I can hold out for a couple of years longer. I just can't justify the cost if buying such an expensive device just because I want a better screen right now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73