Should I return my iPad 64gb for 32gb + Verizon?

Random987

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
In other words, will having hotspot on my iPhone 5 obviate the need for cellular connectivity on my iPad?
Thanks!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In other words, will having hotspot on my iPhone 5 obviate the need for cellular connectivity on my iPad?
Thanks!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
That's hard to answer. I mean, how often are you on your 3G/LTE enabled iPad? If you're on it a great deal of the time, I suggest you keep the 3G/LTE connectivity, but if you're on your iPhone 5 a great deal more then yes, the hotspot feature *may* make more sense.

jonathan2677

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I have a ipad4 and I mostly use it around my house on wifi,the little I take it out somewhere my iPhone 5 serves fine as a hotspot!me personally I'd rather have the extra gb but my hotspot is included in my 6gb data plan on AT&T and I have lte in my area

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk HD

Random987

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I just got the iPad for Christmas and I am not sure what my general usage will be. Right now I imagine I will just use it to goof around, surf the net, watch movies, play games, read books. However I tend to upgrade things as I will regret not having to latest and greatest or the best, etc. so, I am leaning toward getting the cellular connection (how my wife is firmly entrenched in the why do you need it camp, ESP with the hotspot availability).

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I would say use the HotSpot feature is you don't need the LTE all the time, and have a small battery backup unit in your bag to charge your iPhone. I picked up a 5000mAh unit for $20 when Amazon had a special on them. Cheap and easy power and recharge on the go.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice