Ipad 4 Black or White?

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I am getting a ipad 4 on black Friday, and I don't know what color to choose from, I was planning on getting a white one, but I searched online and people have different opinions about the two.

Some say white is distracting when watching videos, and some say black get smudges and marks on the border bezels.

Please I need to know before Friday.

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Black. I think the white bezel is too distracting. It is probably better if you are mostly reading but I think the black is better for everything else. But mostly is just comes down to your personal aesthetics and I like black over white.
It isn't that distracting if you have a case that covers the white bezel parts. White looks really nice.
[video]
[/video]

brijuhaha

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
If you are going for the big iPad i would go with the white. If you go with the mini, black all the way. It looks as sleek as the iPhone 5!

iBradA5

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I like black because it seems to isolate the screen. It's a dark color and keeps your focus on the screen. They're both beautiful but the black is more appealing IMO.

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I like black because it seems to isolate the screen. It's a dark color and keeps your focus on the screen. They're both beautiful but the black is more appealing IMO.

I was going to use a leather case that covers the white bezel. I am only going to be using it while it's in the case.

This is a really hard decision to make, Black is more professional.

MrDoug

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I am getting a ipad 4 on black Friday, and I don't know what color to choose from, I was planning on getting a white one, but I searched online and people have different opinions about the two.

Some say white is distracting when watching videos, and some say black get smudges and marks on the border bezels.

Please I need to know before Friday.
Black.. once you Go Black you never look Back.. White for me is distracting on the borders.. especially when reading Books, Magazines, and Newpapers.. just wipe off any smudges on the black border with a towel.. (if you notice any) No Biggy.. just my 4 cents.. :D

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Black.. once you Go Black you never look Back.. White for me is distracting on the borders.. especially when reading Books, Magazines, and Newpapers.. just wipe off any smudges on the black border with a towel.. (if you notice any) No Biggy.. just my 4 cents.. :D
I got the white one today, but I can exchange it for a black, if I don't like it. Now I was going to use a case that covers the white and black bezel at all times. Do you think that will be good, or should I just get a black one?

Branz1

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
The white bezel is horrible IMO on the big ipad. It's distracts so much from the beautiful screen. I find my eyes staring at the white boarder white trying to enjoy a movie or game on the ipad. I returned it and went with the black instead. On the mini I love the black as well. But since the mini has a smaller bezel, the white doesn't make such a big distraction. Just my opinion 😆

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
The white bezel is horrible IMO on the big ipad. It's distracts so much from the beautiful screen. I find my eyes staring at the white boarder white trying to enjoy a movie or game on the ipad. I returned it and went with the black instead. On the mini I love the black as well. But since the mini has a smaller bezel, the white doesn't make such a big distraction. Just my opinion 😆

This is my first ipad and I went ip with the white version, but after a few days I have been using my ipad, it doesn't really matter to me, but I am thinking t
Going to back and exchanging it with a black one. How can I get a black one?

Branz1

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
This is my first ipad and I went ip with the white version, but after a few days I have been using my ipad, it doesn't really matter to me, but I am thinking t
Going to back and exchanging it with a black one. How can I get a black one?

If you bought it from Bestbuy, Walmart, or target, just go back and return it before the 30 day return policy ends. They when you get your cash back go purchase the black one xD lol that's what I did