iPad 4 LTE Has Shipped!

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I received my Fed Ex tracking info a little while ago! No delivery date listed yet but I think it will be before the 23rd that Apple has listed! :)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I received my Fed Ex tracking info a little while ago! No delivery date listed yet but I think it will be before the 23rd that Apple has listed! :)

Very nice. I have been suspecting a Friday release so this is a good sign.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I got notice my mini shipped too and will be here the 15 instead of 20th not LTE or nothing but seems the shipping went out tonight

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
I think the ipad mini LTE are supposed to ship tomorrow, which I guess would mean people would receive them by this Friday. I assumed the ipad 4 would be the same.

I am selling my ipad 3 64gb/lte for $540 (it is in mint condition with box but has a dent on top-top right that is unnoticable). I have a $200 gift card too so I think its worth it. I like to be up to date plus I travel a lot and don't want to have to always carry around 2 chargers for the next year.

*Does anyone know if Apple plans on releasing an updated smart cover with a smaller opening on the bottom?

Apple.com says the LTE will ship in 7 days, but I am hoping I can just walk into the store and grab one when they are released.

mrnserv

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping that they would be available for pick-up at an Apple store on Friday as well. Anyone hear anything about this or talk to an Apple store employee and hear that would have them on Friday???

I think the ipad mini LTE are supposed to ship tomorrow, which I guess would mean people would receive them by this Friday. I assumed the ipad 4 would be the same.

I am selling my ipad 3 64gb/lte for $540 (it is in mint condition with box but has a dent on top-top right that is unnoticable). I have a $200 gift card too so I think its worth it. I like to be up to date plus I travel a lot and don't want to have to always carry around 2 chargers for the next year.

*Does anyone know if Apple plans on releasing an updated smart cover with a smaller opening on the bottom?

Apple.com says the LTE will ship in 7 days, but I am hoping I can just walk into the store and grab one when they are released.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods