10 reasons why the iPad 4 is worth getting:

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
The zagg spray is very minimal .. You can have best buy do it if they mess anything up they redo it until its perfect ..

Hey man since you have a Ipad 4 as well, can you help me with some basic information. I wanted to install some apps, but they were not free. Is their a way to install apps for free?

And I am using the ipad in the plastic, because O don't want to touch the actual screen yet, so I will be using it while it's in the packaged plastic. It's AWESOME.

By the way I also asked one of the assistance and they said if I don't like the white one, then I can exchange it for a black.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey man since you have a Ipad 4 as well, can you help me with some basic information. I wanted to install some apps, but they were not free. Is their a way to install apps for free?

And I am using the ipad in the plastic, because O don't want to touch the actual screen yet, so I will be using it while it's in the packaged plastic. It's AWESOME.

By the way I also asked one of the assistance and they said if I don't like the white one, then I can exchange it for a black.

The free section on the App Store

Why use the plastic lol use the device how its meant to be used I have had several phones and iPads 1 2 and now 4
Only used a screen protector on the 1 until I took it off never had a scratch now if multiple people are using it then I would use zagg but if its just you I wouldn't worry about scratches

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
There are plenty of free apps but the ones you probably want aren't free. Wait for a sale or just pay for them. When someone can afford a $500+ device I'm amazed that suddenly they can't afford to (or don't want to) pay a few dollars for a decent app.

Yup your device is what you make it

muff3n

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
What is the main difference between the 3 and the 4? Both of them have the A6 processor don't they? Is the GPU the only improvement?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
What is the main difference between the 3 and the 4? Both of them have the A6 processor don't they? Is the GPU the only improvement?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

4 has a diff processor I think a6x
Double speed than the A6
Front camera and charging port

Those are the differences

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
The iPad 4 has an A6X processor which is really similar to the iPhone 5's processor (might be clocked differently) but with a quad core graphics processor.

The iPad 3 has an A5X processor which is basically the iPhone 4S's processor with quad core graphics.

The quad core graphics in the iPad 4 are better than the ones in the iPad 3.

Ya what you said haha

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
The free section on the App Store

Why use the plastic lol use the device how its meant to be used I have had several phones and iPads 1 2 and now 4
Only used a screen protector on the 1 until I took it off never had a scratch now if multiple people are using it then I would use zagg but if its just you I wouldn't worry about scratches

Yea I know it may sound funny, but I rather just use it in the plastic until I apply the screen protector. I really need to know what is a good screen protector, without liquid. I feel comfortable just putting on the screen protector without spraying liquid on it. I also asked one of the assistance and they said if I don't like the white kind, then I can exchange it for a black one. I will make a design when I get the snug case.

As for apps, I did purchase a few apps on my iPod touch 4g and that's why I don't want to re-buy them. Some apps I wanted to get for my little sister and brother, but they were like 2 dollars and I don't have a credit card. This is my first ipad is there anything I should know? I am still getting used to it, so far I LOVE IT!!! Well I use it in the sealed plastic in the box lol (for now)

lauriep05

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
WAQAS4, I have had my 3 since March and only use a Smartcover on it, no screen protector. The screen is still perfect, seems to be very tough, although I am careful with it. I carry it in my purse all the time, and still beautiful.

ctychick

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
WAQAS4, I have had my 3 since March and only use a Smartcover on it, no screen protector. The screen is still perfect, seems to be very tough, although I am careful with it. I carry it in my purse all the time, and still beautiful.

We've had the 1st generation iPad since it was released. It was a gift from my parents to my kids - 4 and 5 1/2 years old at the time. Various cases, but never a screen protector. Plenty of fingerprints and unidentifiable smudges, lol!, but not a single scratch to this day. Now that's saying a LOT! A little screen cleaner and microfiber and it looks brand new.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I really lovely first ipad, I am still getting used to the great features that's included. The reason why I prefer a screen protector on my screen is because I am scared I would get some oily marks, or some small scratches on it. I let my little sister and brother use it sometimes, and you know how they ares it's their hands and habits. It also keeps the screen new and well protected.

The Zagg HD sounds good, but I would have trouble installing it with the liquid, does anyone know how much Best buy charges for that? I am wondering if I should just get a good screen protector that great without liquid, I want one that is actually worth getting and that will last a good period of time.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I really lovely first ipad, I am still getting used to the great features that's included. The reason why I prefer a screen protector on my screen is because I am scared I would get some oily marks, or some small scratches on it. I let my little sister and brother use it sometimes, and you know how they ares it's their hands and habits. It also keeps the screen new and well protected.

The Zagg HD sounds good, but I would have trouble installing it with the liquid, does anyone know how much Best buy charges for that? I am wondering if I should just get a good screen protector that great without liquid, I want one that is actually worth getting and that will last a good period of time.

I think they charge 10 or 15 bucks maybe less
Zagg has a lifetime warranty is peels up or what not they replace it for life!
Best part is say best buy apples it crooked or messes it up they will take a brand new one of the shelve and do it again until its right ..
Zagg does make a dry one also but I have never had a issue with the wet applying

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I think they charge 10 or 15 bucks maybe less
Zagg has a lifetime warranty is peels up or what not they replace it for life!
Best part is say best buy apples it crooked or messes it up they will take a brand new one of the shelve and do it again until its right ..
Zagg does make a dry one also but I have never had a issue with the wet applying

I will definietly ask my Best buy, and let them apply it, because I did apply a few screen protectors on my iPod touch, but I wasn't worried about that as I am to apply it to my ipad.

When you applied the Zagg screen protector (liquid version) did you spray the liquid on the actual screen, or just on the screen protector?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I will definietly ask my Best buy, and let them apply it, because I did apply a few screen protectors on my iPod touch, but I wasn't worried about that as I am to apply it to my ipad.

When you applied the Zagg screen protector (liquid version) did you spray the liquid on the actual screen, or just on the screen protector?

You spray your fingers and the protector and then lay it on it slides so you can align it then you squeegee the water out with a tool kind of like a credit card there will be a few air bubbles but go away with in 24 hours or so

Farshid72

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys
It maybe irrelevant but i want to know :

Plz say me 4 resons that ipad 4 is better than ipad mini or versa
( i have doubt that which one should i get )
I'm student and i want to study pdf of my lesson on it

Thanks alot

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys
It maybe irrelevant but i want to know :

Plz say me 4 resons that ipad 4 is better than ipad mini or versa
( i have doubt that which one should i get )
I'm student and i want to study pdf of my lesson on it

Thanks alot

Screen size .. Camera .. Processor .. Retina

Mini

Screen size .. Weight .. Portability .. Easy to hold for long periods of time

Farshid72

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Screen size .. Camera .. Processor .. Retina

Mini

Screen size .. Weight .. Portability .. Easy to hold for long periods of time

Tnx for ur answer
But what's the diffrent between ipad 3th and 4th ?

Thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711