10 reasons why the iPad 4 is worth getting:

agentmobile

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm sry but I just can't stand when android ppl bi*** about iOS . iOS is amazing and android is buggy -PERIOD. Get over it. Android cool? Yes it is cool, is it buggy compared to iOS? Hell ya. Are there junk apps in both app stores? Yes. But I guarantee u apple has stricter guidelines for apps and that the junk ones don't stay as long, in google play I have seen the same spammed out junk apps there forever. That's another thing. iOS doesn't allow for apps the SPAM your notification center up like android allows. iOS always asks before an app does ANYTHING to your phone or to use your info or location or whatever. There was stuff on twitter recently about how many cases there are of android phones getting viruses now, yes phones are now being attacked by viruses. The joy of open source for a phone where u keep so much personal info. I don't want to have to get a virus blocker that may not work, I was iOS which is a secure and closed source. But that's just me, and most ppl on imore. And I respect android fans, i do. Just no need for them to constantly come to our forum talkin smack , and same goes for us going to there forum doing that. We all gotta be cool. However I can talk as much crap on buggy laggy android on imore as I want just like they can do the same about iOS in their forum ;) (Jk)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

pommie82

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Irish rose your saying it won't updated anytime soon.There will be a iPad come out in the spring time of 2013 and I would put money on that we will probably see a bigger screen just like the iPhone 5 because apple always test on there smaller devices first then apply to there bigger devices last.Here is a example they have put retina in the iPad then they put in retina in the iMac an MacBook range

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RoboWarrior

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm sry but I just can't stand when android ppl bi*** about iOS . iOS is amazing and android is buggy -PERIOD. Get over it. Android cool? Yes it is cool, is it buggy compared to iOS? Hell ya. Are there junk apps in both app stores? Yes. But I guarantee u apple has stricter guidelines for apps and that the junk ones don't stay as long, in google play I have seen the same spammed out junk apps there forever. That's another thing. iOS doesn't allow for apps the SPAM your notification center up like android allows. iOS always asks before an app does ANYTHING to your phone or to use your info or location or whatever. There was stuff on twitter recently about how many cases there are of android phones getting viruses now, yes phones are now being attacked by viruses. The joy of open source for a phone where u keep so much personal info. I don't want to have to get a virus blocker that may not work, I was iOS which is a secure and closed source. But that's just me, and most ppl on imore. And I respect android fans, i do. Just no need for them to constantly come to our forum talkin smack , and same goes for us going to there forum doing that. We all gotta be cool. However I can talk as much crap on buggy laggy android on imore as I want just like they can do the same about iOS in their forum ;) (Jk)

This is what we are talking about. Same page man, same page.

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
This is my first iPad. I got the 4th generation, not the mini and I absolutely love it. I am finding many apps that are specific to the iPad as opposed to universal for both iPhone and iPad (Pulse is the latest one I found) and am finding that all the apps I use run smoothly and quickly. My son bought me a Pandigital Star (an android tablet) for Xmas a year or two ago and I could really only use it for reading books. The apps that I had on it ran but didn't scroll as smoothly as this iPad does and I am really enjoying the extra screen space. I think android has too many variations (phones verses tablets with many different os versions and different resolutions) to come up with as stable of apps that apple does. I chose a case that lets me turn my iPad in either portrait or landscape mode and it can rest in my lap or on my desk so the weight isn't an issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

williamsbh76

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Omg. Why in the hell are android tablets even being brought up to answer this thread? Seriously, why brag about what your engine can do if you don't have a transmission worth 2 cents to go with it (The engine being the processor and the transmission being the OS/ app infrastructure)? Trolls go home: Android Central!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
iPad 4 vs Nexus 10, is iPad 4 better compared both specs and performance?

When it comes to smartphones or Tablets the specs don't always make the device. I've had many Android tablets as well as iPads and I can tell ya this when it comes to the iPad 4 I doubt the Nexus 10 offered better performance in spite of its specs. The iPad 4 is fast, and combined with iOS 6.0.1 it is one of the best tablets on the market right now and should be for quite some time.

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I dont understand why Android fanboys always go for specs over real life usage. Its the same thing that happened with Windows vs Mac a few years back.Real life usage > Specs any day of the week.

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Agreed, I had a Nexus 7 before this iPad Mini and for something with such an insane amount of power in it (so much so that it would get very hot and the screen would start to come loose) it ran like total crap for a lot of games and apps. I'd take optimised software over high specs any day.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I will be getting a Ipad 4 but I am having trouble deciding on what color to choose from, White or Black,

I was already planning on getting White. Please let me know if that's a good choice, in terms of streaming videos, appearance

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I will be getting a Ipad 4 but I am having trouble deciding on what color to choose from, White or Black,

I was already planning on getting White. Please let me know if that's a good choice, in terms of streaming videos, appearance

I bought a black one I prefer the contrast and think the screen appears sharper.

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I bought a black one I prefer the contrast and think the screen appears sharper.

I really want to get the white, but I don't it to be distracting while watching videos. I will be using a case that will block the white bezel. ??

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I really want to get the white, but I don't it to be distracting while watching videos. I will be using a case that will block the white bezel. ??

Then if u r getting a case it really doesn't matter which color u get and having the white with a black case would be a nice color combo for the parts of the pad that do show

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Then if u r getting a case it really doesn't matter which color u get and having the white with a black case would be a nice color combo for the parts of the pad that do show

Yea I think it will look great. I am pretty much going to use it in the case at all times.

Since you have the ipad 4, I want to ask is it really going to be worth it?

What do you do on your Ipad?

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
Yea I think it will look great. I am pretty much going to use it in the case at all times.

Since you have the ipad 4, I want to ask is it really going to be worth it?

What do you do on your Ipad?

Well, this is my first iPad. I've had the iPhone 4 and now the 5 so that is why I decided to get an iPad. I chose the larger size because of the processor, screen real estate and retina display. I absolutely love using it. It is definitely worth it. All apps run smoothly and fast. I watch tv on it (I have Dishnetwork and a DVR with the slingbox) I have watched one movie so far, I Facebook, read my emails, twitter, play games like backgammon, solitaire, Yahtzee, Pac Man, surf the web, read books/magazines, crossword puzzles, and of course keep up on forums and tech sites. I use it at home when I don't feel like turning my laptop on and it is easier to read emails than on my phone.

I have a Targus 360 case so I can use it in both directions and rest it on my lap or desk and right now I have an zagg invisheild (sp?) smudge proof screen protector on it, but I think I am going to exchange the screen protector for the HD one because this one slightly distorts the screen. Not much but a little.

Hope that helps you.

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, this is my first iPad. I've had the iPhone 4 and now the 5 so that is why I decided to get an iPad. I chose the larger size because of the processor, screen real estate and retina display. I absolutely love using it. It is definitely worth it. All apps run smoothly and fast. I watch tv on it (I have Dishnetwork and a DVR with the slingbox) I have watched one movie so far, I Facebook, read my emails, twitter, play games like backgammon, solitaire, Yahtzee, Pac Man, surf the web, read books/magazines, crossword puzzles, and of course keep up on forums and tech sites. I use it at home when I don't feel like turning my laptop on and it is easier to read emails than on my phone.

I have a Targus 360 case so I can use it in both directions and rest it on my lap or desk and right now I have an zagg invisheild (sp?) smudge proof screen protector on it, but I think I am going to exchange the screen protector for the HD one because this one slightly distorts the screen. Not much but a little.

Hope that helps you.

I just brought my first Ipad, which was the Ipad 4, was a bit expensive than the sale listed price. I brought the White, but they said if I don't like the white one, then I can exchange it for the black one, which is great. I can't wait to open it, and I am going to get a Snugg leather case.

I don't know what screen protector to get, I need one that won't ruin the retina display. I also was going to get the Invisible shield, but I don't like the liquid part, where I have to spray some liquid on the screen, I need a good one?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I just brought my first Ipad, which was the Ipad 4, was a bit expensive than the sale listed price. I brought the White, but they said if I don't like the white one, then I can exchange it for the black one, which is great. I can't wait to open it, and I am going to get a Snugg leather case.

I don't know what screen protector to get, I need one that won't ruin the retina display. I also was going to get the Invisible shield, but I don't like the liquid part, where I have to spray some liquid on the screen, I need a good one?

The zagg spray is very minimal .. You can have best buy do it if they mess anything up they redo it until its perfect ..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711