Happy with my iPad 2 but the processor of the iPad 4 is appealing - for me there are not enough changes though to rush out and upgrade.

That is just my personal opinion.

Step By Step Video Tutorials For The iPad >> iPad Video Lessons — Step By Step Video Lessons For The iPad
    You'd think the A6 would mean more but there's just not a lot of difference in performance of an ipad 4 vs the 3. It's doubtful you could tell the difference other than the lightning port which can be sort of be a downgrade at this point given the limited amount of accessories.

Ultrafast wifi? Means squat. It's already "ultra fast."
    03-23-2013 10:04 AM
    BT keyboards work fine with the iPad4. I have a Logitech BT keyboard and I don't have any issues connecting it to mine.
    03-28-2013 03:51 PM
    what app/apps uses that faster gfx speed over the ipad3...... or ipad2?
    04-18-2013 12:06 PM
    The A6 is a beast of a cpu.nothing beats the A6 .android is buggy and messy i have an android tablet soon to have an ipad
    04-19-2013 08:59 PM
    Only 10? I can think of plenty more than 10.
    04-23-2013 03:12 PM
    Amazing free App's or 5$ or lower like:

CamScanner HD
    Scan document in PDF with your iPad.
    With OCR you can search for words in your scan PDF !

Tunein Radio:
    Access any fm radio in the world

GoodReader:
    Manage your files with that powerful App !

Photos App's like:

PS Touch photoshop for iPad
    Touch Retouch
    Anticrop.

And many mores !
    05-15-2013 11:28 AM
    What iPad apps are you talking about? I bought an iPad 3 because I was thinking there were so many apps out there that were really good, but in all honesty it is not the case. A lot of people on here talk about the junk in the Android play store but never talk about the junk in the app store. There are also A TON of junk apps in the app store.

Sent from my GeeEssThree
    What people are talking about is the fact that Apple has a specific app store for iPad apps whereas android tablets can't even get the most popular apps like Facebook to be tablet optimized
    05-21-2013 07:32 PM
    no nexus 10 is going to blow ipad 4! nexus 10 is a junk in the world of tablets and ipad 4 cannot be matched by anyone!!
    11-02-2013 02:39 AM
    I don't understand how you can put android tablet vs iPad and Windows vs. Mac in the same argument. First off: i'm not sure when this thread was started, but with Huawei's new tablets they are a serious contender in best everyday use tablets, since they are as stable,if not more, as iPads, and specswise they are far better as well as a lot cheaper, and since I own both a Huawei 7" Tab and an iPad 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular i can say with actual truth and authority that the Huawei is much faster and more usable in everyday use than the iPad. Basically the only thing that still makes the iPad a bit better, in my opinion, is that for sound recording and music production implementation the iPad is definitely far better, even though I still can't understand how or why.
    09-13-2015 07:43 PM
    I don't understand how you can put android tablet vs iPad and Windows vs. Mac in the same argument. First off: i'm not sure when this thread was started, but with Huawei's new tablets they are a serious contender in best everyday use tablets, since they are as stable,if not more, as iPads, and specswise they are far better as well as a lot cheaper, and since I own both a Huawei 7" Tab and an iPad 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular i can say with actual truth and authority that the Huawei is much faster and more usable in everyday use than the iPad. Basically the only thing that still makes the iPad a bit better, in my opinion, is that for sound recording and music production implementation the iPad is definitely far better, even though I still can't understand how or why.
    So glad that you revived this ancient thread to come in here and extol the virtues of android tablets. And of course, you picked a thread that is dealing with an iPad that has been discontinued for almost a year now. And so glad that you android tablet can "with actual truth and authority" outperform an obsolete and discontinued Apple iPad.

Good job.
    09-13-2015 09:03 PM
    I like this keyboard that I have here. Many ways to configure this baby. 10 reasons why the iPad 4 is worth getting:-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1442809578.657256.jpg
    09-21-2015 12:26 AM
    What keyboard app are you using?
    01-28-2016 07:33 PM
112 ... 345