10 reasons why the iPad 4 is worth getting:

jonathan2677

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm not positive but I don't believe we will see a retina mini we have to realize there 2 diff iPads and to install a retina screen you compromise batt,size,processor and price wich would no longer make it that affordable tablet,apple has said all along it is a tablet to grab another part of the market,but I still love it

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk HD

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm not positive but I don't believe we will see a retina mini we have to realize there 2 diff iPads and to install a retina screen you compromise batt,size,processor and price wich would no longer make it that affordable tablet,apple has said all along it is a tablet to grab another part of the market,but I still love it

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk HD

Look up IGZO screens. Thats what all future iPads will use for their screen technology.

cap10kirk

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I just bought my new ipad 4 because I got tired of lugging around my laptop to sales meetings. My videos look absolutely amazing on the ipad. I look much cooler carrying the small leather case rather than my bulky laptop case. It has served it's purpose in that regard. Now I have to explore how to really utilize this tool. That's one reason I joined this forum.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I just sold my iPad 2 so that I could get the 4. Was thinking of getting a MacBook, but I think that I'm going to stick to the iPad.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
i certain cases yes. Document editing, email, may integration apps... Only thing I have not tried was a BT keyboard for my iPad

I also do remote server support on 3 main frames from my iPad. Works well every time.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
i certain cases yes. Document editing, email, may integration apps... Only thing I have not tried was a BT keyboard for my iPad

I also do remote server support on 3 main frames from my iPad. Works well every time.

That's good to know. I was deciding between an iPad four and a MacBook air.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

johnsmith02

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks to the A6X chip, the iPad 4 has double the chip speed and graphics performance of its predecessor and the new custom-built Apple chip also powers enhanced features in the new tablet, including picture stabilization and face detection when snapping photos or shooting videos. The iPad 4 also features "ultra-fast" Wi-Fi that doubles the connection speed of the iPad 3

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Happy with my iPad 2 but the processor of the iPad 4 is appealing - for me there are not enough changes though to rush out and upgrade.

That is just my personal opinion.

Step By Step Video Tutorials For The iPad >> iPad Video Lessons — Step By Step Video Lessons For The iPad

You'd think the A6 would mean more but there's just not a lot of difference in performance of an ipad 4 vs the 3. It's doubtful you could tell the difference other than the lightning port which can be sort of be a downgrade at this point given the limited amount of accessories.

Ultrafast wifi? Means squat. It's already "ultra fast."

tazz007

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
The A6 is a beast of a cpu.nothing beats the A6 .android is buggy and messy i have an android tablet soon to have an ipad

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711