10 reasons why the iPad 4 is worth getting:

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
If you've already bought them then just go to the Purchased tab in the App Store app. You should see any apps you've ever bought with your Apple ID.

As for purchasing new apps, without a credit card you'd need to load an iTunes gift card which can be purchased anywhere.

I am having this problem where I go into the App store app, and go to the purchase tab, and it stays on loading for a while, my purchased content doesn't come up. I rebooted it and even reset my network, still not showing.

[B[/B]

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

I am having this problem where I go into the App store app, and go to the purchase tab, and it stays on loading for a while, my purchased content doesn't come up. I rebooted it and even reset my network, still not showing.

[B[/B]

Try changing your dns settings to googles on your router it's helps loading times 8.8.8.8

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Try changing your dns settings to googles on your router it's helps loading times 8.8.8.8

I don't think the connection is the issue, I think it's because I haven't connected my ipad to the PC yet, and Itunes has all my purchased apps that I purchased on my Ipod Touch.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I don't think the connection is the issue, I think it's because I haven't connected my ipad to the PC yet, and Itunes has all my purchased apps that I purchased on my Ipod Touch.

It should know by your apple Id has nothing to do with your pc

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
It should know by your apple Id has nothing to do with your pc

Yea it recognizes my apple ID with no problem, when I download app, I enter my password, but when I go to check my purchases in the App store tab it never loads up. It only stays with "Loading"

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Yea it recognizes my apple ID with no problem, when I download app, I enter my password, but when I go to check my purchases in the App store tab it never loads up. It only stays with "Loading"

Does it do it with wifi off ?

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, the iPad 4 is conspicuous, but I think I wouldn't buy another Tablet now, as I was deciding to buy an iPad mini, and guys told me it really good for some simple needs.

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, the iPad 4 is conspicuous, but I think I wouldn't buy another Tablet now, as I was deciding to buy an iPad mini, and guys told me it really good for some simple needs.

I would definitely recommend the Ipad 4, it's incredible amazing. The Ipad 4 and the ipad mini have a lot of differences, but its depends what kind of ipad you want, and what are you going to use the ipad for.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I would definitely recommend the Ipad 4, it's incredible amazing. The Ipad 4 and the ipad mini have a lot of differences, but its depends what kind of ipad you want, and what are you going to use the ipad for.

I second I love my iPad 4 yes it's heavy compared to a mini but the screen and performance is amazing
I love playing modern combat 3 on it lol

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Got mine today. Definitely feels a bit smoother than the iPad 3. The biggest difference seems to be power draw though. It definitely seems to not hit the battery as hard as the 3 did, which I didn't expect. Almost got the mini, but I figured I could use the 4 until the retina mini comes out.

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Got mine today. Definitely feels a bit smoother than the iPad 3. The biggest difference seems to be power draw though. It definitely seems to not hit the battery as hard as the 3 did, which I didn't expect. Almost got the mini, but I figured I could use the 4 until the retina mini comes out.

Hey man congrats on your new ipad. Which color did you decide on black, or white and why?

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Hey man congrats on your new ipad. Which color did you decide on black, or white and why?

Black. I had a white iPad in the past and it just doesn't work for me with the big screen. With the black the focus is on the screen and not the bezel around it.

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
This is my first ipad, so I had trouble deciding on which color to pick the day I brought my ipad. I chose white because I wanted to test it out and I also asked the assistance at the app,e store and be said I can exchange it with a black version if I don't like the white one. I have had the white one for about a week now and I like it, but I rather prefer to have a black one. I am going to be exchanging it soon.

tlbaker1

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Found this nice write up today about why the 4'th generation iPad is worth getting. It is what helped change my mind about the iPad Mini that I was going to get and order the iPad 4 to replace my iPad 3 instead. Page 2 - iPad 4-Gen: 10 Reasons Why Apple's Full-Size Tablet Is Worth Buying

Here are the 10 reasons that are listed in the link:

1. The A6X processor

2. Welcome to Lightning

3. iOS 6 is tops

4. It won't be updated any time soon

5. The big display is important

6. For corporate users, it's what employees want

7. The design hasn't changed

8. The mobility factor is still there

9. The competition is subpar

10. Bet on the quality

What are the benefits of having a lightening connector? I hope they don't update for a while, what makes you think they won't? I am expecting iPad 5 in April 2013 lol📱📱📱📱

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64FB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

tlbaker1

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Well obviously if you have neither and they were at the same price point get the iPad 4.

I own an iPad 2 and an iPad 3. The only reason I upgraded to the iPad 3 was for the Retina display nothing more. I will not be getting an iPad 4 and I will more than likely skip the next version also unless its groundbreaking. I mean honestly what else could they put into a tablet that would make it a must have?

The new tablet would have to clean my house and do my laundry for me to buy a third tablet. I have 2 and 4.

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64FB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

kd7irm

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
One of the benefits of the lightning connector is being able to charge your battery faster, with the 30 pin and other mini or micro USB connections the wattage is limited thus the battery charge time is limited and thus battery size is a factor with slower charging times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Turb0x3r

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I got the iPad 4 for xmas gift. Before I was adamant in not getting a tablet since I felt it wasn't worthwhile so I decided this time that the iPad is far ahead of when it was originally released so it was more worthwhile. So far I love it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234