Black screen, my ipad doesnt open !

Rawani A

Dec 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi, I have ipad 3

I tried to erase my ipad from the option in Find My iPhone Website,

After that my ipad doesn't turn on,

I tried to restart but still a smal circle apper at the center of a black screen **runing, like what happens when u wait a pge to be downloaded** and it doesn't open

What happened?

What should I do?

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure if this would help, but you might see if Apple's suggestions on this page can help you. To me, it sounds as if the erase has not completed, so I might try following the instructions to go into the Find my iPhone and remove the erase request. If that doesn't work, then I'd suggest trying to connect it to your computer and see if you can do an iTunes restore. If neither works, then I suspect you'll need to contact Apple for help.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I have ipad 3

I tried to erase my ipad from the option in Find My iPhone Website,

After that my ipad doesn't turn on,

I tried to restart but still a smal circle apper at the center of a black screen **runing, like what happens when u wait a pge to be downloaded** and it doesn't open

What happened?

What should I do?
Why were you trying to erase your iPhone via the Find My iPhone option on the iCloud website instead of just doing it from the Settings menu on the device? Anyway, connect your device to a computer and use iTunes to restore it. If it is protected with the iCloud activation lock, you’re not going to be able to use the device even after restoring it unless you enter the associated iCloud credentials.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73