Privacy microphone, why is there no app shown in the list?

mtukhi123

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Privacy microphone no app shown in the list

Hello sir,
I am having a problem in running viber on my ipad. Initially viber was working fine but recently the name and pictures of my contacts disappeared. I only see the numbers of my contact. The main issue is when I got to a contact click on the microphone to record a message and send it, It gives me an error " Your device need microphone to work, please go to setting>privacy>microphone and turn on the microphone for your viber." When I do this and go to privacy and then microphone, in microphone I don't see anything. it says something like " your device microphone features are shown here" I don't find anything to turn on in the microphone section of my ipad. Can you please help me solve this problem?
I delete the whole viber app and installed it again, and still got the same issue.
Also, I used another number/account to use it on my ipad, and still gives the same issue with this ipad. So, it has to do with ipad.
please let me know if you can help. thanks

mtukhi123

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Re: Privacy microphone no app shown in the list

ARe you saying that if I say yes and plug in the microphone the problem will go away?

"You might try swiping the app out of multitasking" can you tell me what you mean by swipping the app out?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Privacy microphone no app shown in the list

ARe you saying that if I say yes and plug in the microphone the problem will go away?

"You might try swiping the app out of multitasking" can you tell me what you mean by swipping the app out?

Are you referring to a mic you plug in? I've never seen that. I thought they were built in.
Double click the home button and find the app. Then swipe it up and out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner