Experiencing intermittent freezing and crashing. Any advice?

skittlepop

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
My iPad 3 (running 8.1.3) has been acting very weird lately. It started about a week ago. At about 35% battery life, suddenly it froze. Stayed like that for several minutes then turned itself off. I did all the usual resets but it would not come back on. Minutes later I tried again and it booted up, but stopped shy of coming up to the desktop and went black. Repeated this process several times. Finally it booted up and I tried to use it but everything was moving very slowly. So slowly in fact at times I wondered if it was going to crash again again until it finally did. I did this several times until the battery finally went dead. Charged it up to full, and everything was working as normal again. In the past week this has happened two other times, but the rest of the time it is working as normal.
Has anyone experienced something like this before?

skittlepop

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
The 3 is getting a little old, speaker died a year ago, and I recently got an Air2. But I still really prefer to use it. Lol. Habit or desire to keep the new one uncluttered and more to task i suppose. Anyway, I'll try that and see if it perks up! Thanks for the suggestion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2