problems deleting apps

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Don't know if this is the right place to post this but, I have a problem deleting apps from my screens on my iPad 3. I can hold the app that I want to delete until it jiggles. But the app will not delete when I tap the x, the screens starts too flicker and a few of the other disappear then reappear. Also I can't get the screens to go to back to normal, meaning the screen stays in delete app mode. Use to, I just press the home button and everything would back to normal. Now, I have to do a (hold power n home button until Apple logo appears) hard reset anytime after trying to delete apps to get back to normal. This is really beginning to p@&$ me off. HELP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Don't know if this is the right place to post this but, I have a problem deleting apps from my screens on my iPad 3. I can hold the app that I want to delete until it jiggles. But the app will not delete when I tap the x, the screens starts too flicker and a few of the other disappear then reappear. Also I can't get the screens to go to back to normal, meaning the screen stays in delete app mode. Use to, I just press the home button and everything would back to normal. Now, I have to do a (hold power n home button until Apple logo appears) hard reset anytime after trying to delete apps to get back to normal. This is really beginning to p@&$ me off. HELP

Have you tried plugging your iPad into iTunes and deleting the apps there and then sync?

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Yes I can delete thru iTunes but much easier using it on the iPad instead of hooking up to iTunes. The thing I want to delete isn't an app really, just a web page I put on there but it has an x on it. None of my apps will delete from the iPad, have to use iTunes but web page doesn't show up in iTunes.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Ah gotcha. If it's a web page have you gone into Safari to remove it there?

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I also have this problem, anybody got an idea what actually causes this ? it's all very well having workarounds but it ain't supposed to be so,is it?
qbnkelt , where in Safari , how ?

G1ggs

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem. But When I touch "x" button, the warning message appears and when I touch "Delete", the screen become normally. :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro