Don't know if this is the right place to post this but, I have a problem deleting apps from my screens on my iPad 3. I can hold the app that I want to delete until it jiggles. But the app will not delete when I tap the x, the screens starts too flicker and a few of the other disappear then reappear. Also I can't get the screens to go to back to normal, meaning the screen stays in delete app mode. Use to, I just press the home button and everything would back to normal. Now, I have to do a (hold power n home button until Apple logo appears) hard reset anytime after trying to delete apps to get back to normal. This is really beginning to p@&$ me off. HELP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    01-18-2015 09:53 AM
    Sounds like a restore of the iOS is in order.
    01-18-2015 10:25 AM
    Don't know if this is the right place to post this but, I have a problem deleting apps from my screens on my iPad 3. I can hold the app that I want to delete until it jiggles. But the app will not delete when I tap the x, the screens starts too flicker and a few of the other disappear then reappear. Also I can't get the screens to go to back to normal, meaning the screen stays in delete app mode. Use to, I just press the home button and everything would back to normal. Now, I have to do a (hold power n home button until Apple logo appears) hard reset anytime after trying to delete apps to get back to normal. This is really beginning to p@&$ me off. HELP

Have you tried plugging your iPad into iTunes and deleting the apps there and then sync?
    01-18-2015 10:27 AM
    Yes I can delete thru iTunes but much easier using it on the iPad instead of hooking up to iTunes. The thing I want to delete isn't an app really, just a web page I put on there but it has an x on it. None of my apps will delete from the iPad, have to use iTunes but web page doesn't show up in iTunes.

01-18-2015 10:42 AM
    Ah gotcha. If it's a web page have you gone into Safari to remove it there?

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    01-18-2015 02:01 PM
    I'll try that. Thanks everyone

01-18-2015 03:56 PM
    I also have this problem, anybody got an idea what actually causes this ? it's all very well having workarounds but it ain't supposed to be so,is it?
    qbnkelt , where in Safari , how ?
    02-06-2015 05:39 PM
    I had the same problem. But When I touch "x" button, the warning message appears and when I touch "Delete", the screen become normally.
    03-17-2015 11:47 PM