iPad 3 Fully Charged at 92%?

unstoppablekem

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Recently, when I unplug my "fully charged" iPad out of the charger, it is 92%, and not 100%. How come it does this? Does the battery need to be replaced? Help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I doubt it. It may perform a trickle charge at a certain point, but I'm not absolutely certain about it...:)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. Unplug it, wait about 10 seconds and then plug it back in. The percentage may display 100% within a minute or two
2. Turn the device off while plugged in and then turn it back on. It may display 100% capacity
3. If you've charged it overnight, just use the device until it depletes or get to under 5% and then allow it to charge undisturbed.

unstoppablekem

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
1. Unplug it, wait about 10 seconds and then plug it back in. The percentage may display 100% within a minute or two
2. Turn the device off while plugged in and then turn it back on. It may display 100% capacity
3. If you've charged it overnight, just use the device until it depletes or get to under 5% and then allow it to charge undisturbed.

Okay, I've been doing all of that and even a battery drain, and now it's worse. The max percent it goes is 82% now...

Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk