Where is Ipad 3, your opinion? Why?

Romas Cacurinas

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello, just need your opininion or feedback. Recently I decided add my colection with a ipad of course with a cellular. My eye get curious because i wondering to buy Ipad three generation as, ipad 4 to expensive, and mini a little to small. Question sound like this:. why is no more ipad 3 for sale in apple store? Is it because is not good enough, not built in best quality, some lag or other reasons? Even in other shops Found difficult to find ipad 3th generation, why is that? Did i missed something? Why second ipad still available for so long time and third generation not ?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Apple is selling the iPad4... but - there are still iPad3 models available from other resellers, as well as from the AppleStore - Refurbished section of the store.

iNotes4You

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi Romas.
To your questions about the quality:
I am using iPad 3rd gen (WiFi, 3G, 64 GB) since about one year more than 5 hours a day.
5 stars from my side for quality and performance.

Tanbam

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Yes but anyway why they not selling brand new 3th generation ipad? Also which shop now offering to buy brand new third ipad ?

The iPad 4 pretty much just moved into the 3's space. The 4 is not really that much better than the 3 to warrant dropping the 2 and selling just 3's and 4's.

It probably costs about the same to make them, but the 3 might even be more expensive to make with the old connector. It simply doesn't make sense to keep selling it.

I've got both, and I really don't notice much of a difference between the two.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR