Well, I'm wondering to buy an iPad 3, I mean, I've never had an iPad and I think that its the best tablet ever made and my friends told me to buy the iPad 3 but, I want more opinions, what do you think guys? Could you tell me about your experiencies with your iPads?
    10-21-2012 10:26 PM
    Well, I'm wondering to buy an iPad 3, I mean, I've never had an iPad and I think that its the best tablet ever made and my friends told me to buy the iPad 3 but, I want more opinions, what do you think guys? Could you tell me about your experiencies with your iPads?
    What's best is subjective. Having said that, the retina display of the new iPad is downright awesome. As for you buying the new iPad, no one can really answer that except you. I mean, what do you plan to use it for? Are you expecting it to replace a laptop or desktop? Will you be using it for school or primarily for watching streaming video? If you're only going to be doing non-video intensive stuff like emailing, a few puzzle/card-like games, emailing and occasional FaceTime video chatting then you may want to consider the iPad 2. Once you've determined what your uses will be then it should be a lot easier for you to decide, in my opinion.
    ItaloBeko likes this.
    10-21-2012 10:33 PM
    Oh! I got it. Well, I will really consider everything that you said. I will take a look on some reviews of the iPad 2 and I will ask my friends if they know someone that has it, 'coz better than see just reviews is do the review by myself. I'm still looking for but for sure the iPad will be my tablet 'coz on the market I see that this one is the best one. And now with the iPad mini released I still have to consider this one. Anyway, thx for your answer. Now I will ask to everybody that come to this post, have you ever had any problems with your iPad? If yes, which one?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh! I got it. Well, I will really consider everything that you said. I will take a look on some reviews of the iPad 2 and I will ask my friends if they know someone that has it, 'coz better than see just reviews is do the review by myself. I'm still looking for but for sure the iPad will be my tablet 'coz on the market I see that this one is the best one. And now with the iPad mini released I still have to consider this one. Anyway, thx for your answer. Now I will ask to everybody that come to this post, have you ever had any problems with your iPad? If yes, which one?
    10-23-2012 03:42 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Also, a 4th generation iPad was introduced along with the iPad mini which means the iPad that was released this past March will more than likely be reduced in price and that is something you might want to consider. Anyway, good luck with your choice. Whichever you choose, I'm sure you will be pleased. Take care and have a great day....
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 10-23-2012 at 10:14 PM.
    ItaloBeko likes this.
    10-23-2012 03:46 PM
    I would say the retina display.
    10-24-2012 02:06 PM
    You choose ipad 3 or 4 for retina display. You choose ipad mini over the ipad 2 because the screen is a bit sharper, mini's better cameras, Mini is much thinner and lighter, and there's an LTE option on the Mini.

The retina display shines for sharp text. For other things, I find that people can't tell much difference such as video, pics, etc. So if you plan on doing a lot of web browsing or reading, the retina screen will benefit you.
    10-24-2012 02:19 PM