IPad Is Replacing My iPhone Next To The Bed...

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone used to be the second to the last thing that I looked at before going to sleep (most of the time) and the second thing that I picked up after waking up in the morning. First was the TV remote unless I had the alarm set. After having the iPad for 2 weeks, my iPhone is taking a back seat. Not that there is any love lost but with the much larger screen and all of the new features from iOS 6, I can't put it down! I seem to use it more than my desktop too. I can just lay in bed or on the coach and surf the web very comfortably. I'm not even close to putting it to it's full potential yet and I can see why it's one of the top selling tablets. I wish I would have bought one sooner!

pogeypre

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
My iPhone used to be the second to the last thing that I looked at before going to sleep (most of the time) and the second thing that I picked up after waking up in the morning. First was the TV remote unless I had the alarm set. After having the iPad for 2 weeks, my iPhone is taking a back seat. Not that there is any love lost but with the much larger screen and all of the new features from iOS 6, I can't put it down! I seem to use it more than my desktop too. I can just lay in bed or on the coach and surf the web very comfortably. I'm not even close to putting it to it's full potential yet and I can see why it's one of the top selling tablets. I wish I would have bought one sooner!

I am always reading or doing something on my iPad up until I end my day it seems. My phone acts as a music player mostly.

That being said, I don't think I could surf the web while sitting on the coach.... he hates it when I do that. :)

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

cjdaniel

Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
I am 2nd iPad and will buy the New one soon. I have been 50% PC and Mac (Because of work, and film editing) for years. But the iPad was a game changer for me. I haven't touch my notebook for a very long time and seldom see the need. iPad is on and ready when ever I need it and having so many apps that sync to the cloud, to the iP, the iPad, to my mac pro, and work PC is fantastic. Don't get me started on ipad and Apple TV. I read more Kindle books on my ipad than my Kindle.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73