iPad Discounts?

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Apple seems to be like Bose, everything is pretty close to full retail. Looks like I'm set on a new iPad in black, 32meg, WiFi/AT&T. I'm trying to hang past the 12th to see if anything changes with this but in the meantime, I'm planning my purchase. I know Apple has referbs for about $50.00 off. My Barclay's Apple card will be dedicated to a 27" iMac. And for a $50.00 savings, I rather have a totally new one. Only other way that I can see saving some $ is buying at Target and using my Red Card. I'll save 5% (about $35.00). I'm doing a little research to see if there are any other discounts available at Target like through AAA, or online certificates. I know that it's worth it but any $ saved is a good thing!

Next up will be trying to save some money on the iMac.

I bought my first new car when I was 18 (long ago). I though sticker price was the price and that was it. I learned after that and it's very rare that I pay full retail. Gotta try! :)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
They DO discount around Christmas time/Black Friday etc. Can you hold off a couple months? Usually it's only about 10% though, BUT combined with the other possible discounts you are talking about that COULD be the difference. :)

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
If I hold off til Christmas, then I'll want to wait til March. I think I've settled on Target. 5% off and look for other discounts.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73