http://www.touchfire.com/

Via Tapatalk iPhone 4S
    08-21-2012 02:26 PM
    I personally have learned how to type on my iPad in the traditional style that I would use with a regular laptop computer. I used to do the two finger peck and had become really fast at that method. I started typing in the traditional style just recently. I was horrible at it at first, but with some practice I have become pretty good at it. What about everyone else? Are you using your thumbs? Traditional method? Two finger peck?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    It takes a while but eventually you get used to it, when I got the Ipad I figured I NEED to get a keyboard, but so far it's kind of faster to type without one, you just have to make sure to lift your fingers up, other than that its pretty easy to get used to
    08-21-2012 04:13 PM
    I use the screen keyboard when "on the move" but when I am at my desk I use the stunning Logitech Bluetooth keyboard for iPad.
    08-22-2012 07:43 AM
    I use a more or less "six finger system". It is fast enough for me and I never managed to learn "real" typing.

On the keyboard question: I really like iPad Apple Keyboard... although it is only usable in portrait mode, which is sometimes a little annoying. Apps like Keynote are just not usable Otherwise I love it.

Johannes
    08-24-2012 02:27 AM
    I was using a ZaggFolio case/keyboard combo. Now it gathers dust since I have no iPad.
    08-24-2012 10:54 AM
    I was using a ZaggFolio case/keyboard combo. Now it gathers dust since I have no iPad.
    What happened to your iPad?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    08-25-2012 03:27 AM
    It takes a while but eventually you get used to it, when I got the Ipad I figured I NEED to get a keyboard, but so far it's kind of faster to type without one, you just have to make sure to lift your fingers up, other than that its pretty easy to get used to
    One advantage is the predictive type. It can make typing on the screen easier.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    08-25-2012 03:29 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD